22; a time skip

[five months later, September]

"AND CUT!" Dahyun screeched as Sana and Tzuyu's faces were close together. She walked up to them as they stared at each other, panting for their breath. "Well done, you two. Self-control, your kiss isn't until the last few episodes you know."

Sana nodded and turned to face Dahyun. "Of course."

Dahyun patted Tzuyu's shoulder and and sighed a little. "You do know we're filming for episode 12 now, right?"

Tzuyu's eyes opened wide in shock. "What? I thought we were only on episode 8!"

"Keep up, Tzuyu. We had the three week break in August, remember?" Dahyun chuckled. "Anyways, you two lovebirds going somewhere?"

Sana shook her head. "No, we were just going to take a walk in the park."

Dahyun smiled at the two and turned around. "I'll see you on Wednesday then."

Tzuyu grinned and took Sana's hand into hers. "Ready for a walk?"

Sana's cheeks turned bright red. "Sure."

Sana held Tzuyu's hand tight, as they walked through the park, watching the elderly as they lovingly stared at each other, sitting on the benches and feeding the birds with breadcrumbs as they passed by.

"Tzuyu," Sana asked suddenly as they strolled next to the lake. "How long has it been since we first met?"

Tzuyu thought for a moment.

"Almost 8 months, I think." She smiled a little as she looked over at Sana. "And, I know this might sound a little bit cheesy but,

"I'm glad I met you." Tzuyu grinned as she kissed Sana's cheek.

"And," Sana butted in, giving Tzuyu a peck on the lips. "I'm glad I met you too."

*****

[a week after meeting Bae Nari]

"Tzuyu, can I ask you a question?" Sana whispered in the car. "It might sound a little stupid."

"Go ahead and say it. Anything you say is stupid anyways." Tzuyu chuckled.

Sana frowned and pouted, turning to look at the window. Tzuyu sighed and leaned closer to the pouting Japanese girl.

"Go on, say what you want to say."

Sana turned back to look around at Tzuyu.

"Well," Sana wondered. "I remember a little bit from the night I was drunk. The problem is, I don't know if it's just a hallucination, my own imagination, or if it was real, but it's been bugging me lately."

"Which is?" Tzuyu gulped, remembering that night.

She remembered Sana leaning forward, bringing her in.

She remembered Sana's touch and...

How they had kissed.

Sure, it was by accident, but maybe it was a way of getting her feelings for Sana off of her chest.

"Did we kiss?" Sana whispered.

She noticed Tzuyu's face turn a sudden burst of red.

"SO THAT'S A YES, WE DID KISS!" Sana screamed, before Tzuyu quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

"Be quiet." Tzuyu grumbled. "You were drunk, it's nothing important."

"Oh, but it is." Sana smirked.

"How so?"

"Because if I can remember that, then I can remember what you said afterwards."

Tzuyu froze, unable to open her mouth. Sana raised her eyebrow and grinned.

"You're falling for me." Sana chuckled.

"That was a lie." Tzuyu turned to face the window on her side, with Sana leaning in more, quietly cackling at the embarrassed girl.

Sana looked at the scenery outside the window, thought to herself a little bit, and then sat up straight.

"Byung-Chul, stop here please. I want to take a walk with Tzuyu." Sana commanded. The car stopped and Sana stepped out. "Coming?" Sana looked at the embarrassed Taiwanese girl.

~

"You really did kiss me, huh." Sana laughed to herself as they walked on the side path. "Not only that, but you're falling for me."

"I never said that." Tzuyu replied, not bothering to look in Sana's direction.

"But I know you felt it." Sana sighed. "It's been - what - a month and a week since we first met? And I have to be honest, at least 75% of those 5 weeks were spent with you.

"And staying with a person for a long time makes you realise things you should have realised before.

"I don't know if you still remember when I was at the hospital. You were talking to me, thinking I was still asleep."

Tzuyu's face became red with embarrassment.

"You... you heard that?"

"Yeah. And it made me realise some things. How people judge others too fast, which used to get me into tough situations and scandals."

Sana cunningly slipped her hand into Tzuyu's hand and leaned onto her arm.

"But you... You're probably a dream person. Like, if I weren't holding you now, I would have thought you were an angel in disguise or something."

"What do you mean?" Tzuyu wondered, looking at the blonde haired girl.

Sana's eyes seemed to sparkle in the sunlight as the wind brushed over the leaves, creating a gentle hush sound.

A leaf suddenly fell onto Sana's shoulder, and Tzuyu picked it up and blew it away, watching as it was carried away by the wind.

"Such a pretty leaf." Tzuyu hummed to herself as she watched it blow away.

"That's why you're an angel. You're so innocent, you're practically a baby." Sana mused.

Tzuyu laughed. "I'm not that innocent."

"Oh, I know you aren't." Sana smirked as she stopped. She turned Tzuyu to face her and smiled. "Which is exactly why I fell for you too."

"What?" Tzuyu asked, her mouth agape. "Y-you like me? B-but-"

"Sh." Sana placed her index finger on Tzuyu's lips. "Don't say a word."

Sana slightly tiptoed and placed her lips on Tzuyu's, and began to kiss her gently and slowly.

Tzuyu raised her hand and held Sana's cheeks as she indulged in the kiss, smiling as she did so. Her heart was racing fast and her cheeks were turning red, and her hands were beginning to become sweaty, but she didn't mind.

As long as Sana was with her, everything would be alright.
_________________________________________

Hey guys!

This is around the sort of ~ half point ~ of this story now, so I'll be taking a break from this story in order to write another story (comment which out of these: saida, satzu, michaeng or chaetzu), and to update more on my 2yeon au.

Thank you for reading, and I'll come back to this story soon.

- misomina💜