odd

"Wait! Please! I really do know someone here!" The officer looked at him dumbfounded, "Really? You definitely don't look like the type to be living here. You were also coming from a completey different area, so I have a reason to believe that you are parking here illegally." The officer took out his notepad and started to write a ticket.

Donghyuck was panicking. He had begged his parents for car, he could not let it get towed.

"Umm.." Donghyuck frantically looked around trying to find a convincing excuse when he saw a woman walking right by him. Without thinking, he grabbed her hand and pulled her next to him, oblivious to who he grabbed. "Look officer! This is my girlfriend. She lives in this area."

The officer looked up and his eyes immediately widened, "Oh, I'm so sorry I assumed... have a nice day." He bowed repeatedly and walked towards his cop car. Donghyuck was confused but didn't think anything of it.

He stood there relieved, not realizing that he was still holding the girl's hand. "Um, excuse me?" Donghyuck quickly let go of her and looked down. "I have to go, thank you." He left the girl standing there, not taking one glance at her.

He watched him walk off before shaking her head, walking towards her car, "That was odd."

••••••
What's up, yes I'm writing another story when I'm not done the other one😅
But I got an idea for this one, but I'm still gonna update them both. I hope you enjoy this!

Have an amazing day;)