smile

Donghyuck opened the door to be met with hundreds of flashing lights. He got out pretty much blinded, but did his best to not look stupid.

After gaining his balance after almost falling, he turned around and grabbed Nari's hand to helped her out of the car making the fans go crazy. He wrapped his hand around her waist as they walked down the red carpet.

They were walking and smiling at everyone as best as they could, reporters calling from all around trying to talk to the famous model, the new couple. Eventually Nari knew she couldn't put it off anymore and walked to a reporter. Once they were close enough the reporter smiled, "Well hello there! Nice to meet you two!"

She smiled even bigger while they both slightly chuckled and smiled back, she looked at Nari, "So Nari, how does it feel to be nominated for model of the year?" Donghyuck slightly gasped in surprised, not knowing the huge award she was nominated for. Nari pinched his side to make him stop. "Well, honestly I still can't believe it. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with fellow models to raise my skill. To even be nominated for such an award is enough for me."

"Wow, your fame is rising but I love how humble you are. Now to get to the lovebirds, how long have you two been dating?"

Nari looked at Donghyuck pretending like she was thinking. "Hmm, I think it's been a year. Right Hyuckie?" Donghyuck looked at her nervously and she nodded at him signaling he could talk, "Um ya, it's been a year."

"Wow, that's a really long time! As much as I'd like to talk to you two more, I'll let you guys go. Have an amazing night and good luck!"

Nari and Donghyuck bowed slightly, "Thank you have an amazing night!" They smiled and started walking away.

Donghyuck leaned down to Nari, whispering, "Why did I have to talk! I thought you said I shouldn't!" She could practically hear the whine in his voice. "Well, I was trying to include you in the interview."

He stopped walking and pulled her to the side, face to face with Nari. "But that was still talking, I probably made a fool of myself!" He was whining and it was starting to annoy Nari. "I didn't mean you wouldn't talk at all idiot!" He made a face and pointed at his ear, signaling he couldn't hear. She moved dangerously close to him, oblivious to how this looked. "I said, that it didn't mean you wouldn't talk at all you idiot! Did you really think that— Oh my god smile, look flirty or something."

She started smiling, still in the same position while Donghyuck looked at her confused. "What why?"

"Do it!" He looked at her with a smile, trying to look as innocent as he could. Everyone was looking, photographers were talking shot after shot. This would sell it more and Nari knew they would probably need it.

After a bit she whispered, mildly aggressive, but still smiling, "Don't be stupid, now let's go."

She grabbed his hands and dragged him to their seats. She would probably get an earful as her manager said she should've done at least 3 interviews but she couldn't care less. They sat down at the big tables waiting for the show to start.

After what felt like forever it was almost the end of the show so they had a couple awards left, and one of those was Nari's.

"Now to announce the model of the year!" Cheers filled the stadium as the announcer was checking her cards, "First let's look at the nominees."

"Cha Eunwoo, Bae Irene, Kim Taehyung and Kim Nari." There were so many cheers for each person, it was so difficult to see who was gonna win. Donghuck looked to his side and saw Nari looking down, her legs shaking.

"And the winner is..."

————————————————————————

Hope you liked this chapter💚