spiderman

"You coming Hyuck?" He snapped out of his daze and looked towards the end of the hall, "Ya... I'm coming."

Him and the guys were sitting in front of the tv, in their pyjamas. Well, they weren't actually ours as Nari got someone to go out and buy them pyjamas, ya Donghyuck was shocked too.

After getting dressed upstairs Nari came to them with popcorn. "Hey guys" They all looked up to her, thanking her for the popcorn.

Jisung and Chenle were on the couch to the left, Mark, Renjun, Jaemin and Jeno were sitting on the couch in the middle and Donghyuck was sitting on the love seat by himself.

She put the popcorn down on the coffee table almost dropping it at how much she brought making Donghyuck chuckle. "You know you could've asked for help, you almost dropped it all." She shrugged and looked to the rest of the guys, "So, do you guys wanna watch a movie?"

"Yes! I love movies." Chenle started clapping while Jisungs eyes lit up. "Can we Watch Spiderman!" Everyone groaned, except for Nari. She looked at them all confused. "What's wrong with Spider-Man?"

Jeno rolled his eyes, "We watch that movie at least 3 times a month, he loves it way to much."

Jisung whined, "Please! We haven't watched in a while."

Renjun sighed and Chenle put his hands to his face, "Jisung, we watched it 3 days ago, how is that a while?!" Jisung turned towards Chenle with a scowl. "What? It's not like we watched it yesterday."

"The only reason we didn't is because we hid the DVD from you!" Jisung widened his eyes, "You did what!" Chenle rolled his eyes, "Well your chicken looking ass wouldn't stop asking for it so we just-"

"Okay!"

Jisung was about to lunge at Chenle but froze at Donghyuck's interruption. "This is getting really damn annoying, so Nari can you just pick one?" She nodded at him and put something on a new movie that recently came out.

She sat beside Donghyuck, laying her head on his shoulder. Donghyuck immediately froze.

Nari whispered. "Put your hand around me idiot!" Donghyuck's widened and quickly did what she said.

He unconsciously pulled her closer, laying his head on hers for the rest of the movie
————————————————————————————
Oop