*35~

"Are you okay?" He was looking straight at her trying to find if there was still fear left in her eyes, but she just nodded.

"I-I'm fine, but why did you get so angry at him?" She stuttered, slightly nervous from the proximity.

"What do you mean why?" Donghyuck looked at her stunned.

She looked down, "Well, I don't know..."  Her voice got quieter as she spoke, even unsure of herself, "You do know. I saw how scared you got when he started to speak to you like that, does this happen often?"

With his hands still on her shoulders, he tried to find her eyes which were looking down.

She started laughing, "What do you mean does this happen often," She continued to laugh while Donghyuck just stood there, not believing what she was saying.

"Nari," He sighed, making her stop 'laughing'. She looked up at him making eye contact which just further confirmed Donghyucks thoughts, "I'm going to ask you again, and please tell me honestly. Does this happen often?"

She stood there looking everywhere except his eyes. Donghyuck slid his hands from her shoulders to her hands squeezing them slightly. She slowly looked into his eyes, "Every time they..."

Donghyuck was confused, but he wanted to let her talk knowing she would explain.

"My manager makes me do a lot of interviews, and I used to think they were fun. Especially the live ones because I got to talk to all my fans. But as soon as I got famous they," She took a deep breath making Donghyuck rub his thumb against her knuckles. "They all said that I was hoeing around, or accused me of meeting up with people. They all were trying to get information out of me, when I really had nothing to tell! They've done this so many times, but it's never gotten this bad,"

Her shoulders slumped and she looked at Donghyuck in the eyes, "I'm just so stupid! I could've done something but I just let him walk all over me! I hate feeling weak and that's all he made me feel."

She slid her hands from Donghyucks and looked back down, "Do I really look like that? Do I really look like a girl who would just date a bunch of people, sleep with a bunch of people?! Everyone probably sees me like that, how would-"

She was interrupted my two arms wrapping around her, "That, I think has been the stupidest thing that has come out of your mouth," She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "You are definitely not any of those things. You are one of the most beautiful people I've ever met, inside and out and that's a lot coming from me."

She snaked her arms around his waist hugging him back, after lightly hitting him of course.

He chuckled, "Just," his voice suddenly got serious, "Don't let any of that get to you. Once you let it get to you, it will start to define you. It makes you forget who you are because all you ever hear is other's terrible perception of you and you start to believe it because it's the only thing you know."

Nari felt his grip around her tighten, "You'll have to start to lie to your friends, your family, and even yourself. You start to feel trapped, not within yourself, not within the world, but somewhere that doesn't exist. Somewhere where you hope to find something, someone, to help you find a reason to go on, to continue on with the lies everyone has fabricated for you."

His voice went shaky. Nari couldn't see his face, but she could only imagine what it looked like, "But you will eventually, hopefully, have no more of all that lying, pretending. A world where you can be yourself, you will get there."

Donghyucks tone changed near the end of his talk. He was trying to comfort Nari, but it almost sounded like he was trying to comfort himself to, "Talk to someone because if you leave it, it will eat you up inside until you can't talk anymore." He inhaled and then backed up.

He looked at Nari with an indescribable look, his face looked so tense, but also like he wanted to cry?

"Hyuck, are you okay-" She tried to walk towards him but he took a step back, "I,"

He looked at her for a couple seconds, almost as if he was trying to decide something... deciding if he should tell her

"I'm going," He turned around, grabbed his jacket and put his hand on the door about to leave, but then he turned around looking right into her eyes, "Listen to what I said, you don't want to end up like me." His stone cold expression never wavered as he turned right back around and walked out the door leaving Nari there dazed.

"What just... what just happened?" She stood looking at the door for a while, trying to process his words,

'Listen to what I said, you don't want to end up like me.'

"End up like him?" She scratched her head and turned from the door, "What the hell is he talking about?"

Yes, her worry about the interviewer coming tomorrow was pretty much gone, but now she felt like she had an even bigger problem.

What was wrong with Donghyuck?
————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Yoyo, how is your day going?

Mines going great, like have you seen the teasers for punch? Damn