come on in

"Make yourself at home." She smiled at him as she went to sit on the couch in her beautiful home.

Donghyuck went and sat down on the couch opposite of her. "So... what are we doing?" He looked at Nari curiously even though he knew the just of it thanks to his idiot friends. "Well we're going to the CCA's and—"

"Yeah, I know that," He crossed his arms in front of him. "I meant like today, what are we doing today."

"Oh, well today we just have to pick our events." There was a huge list of events to choose from and Nari scanned the whole thing the night before, looking for easy but entertaining things to take part in. "I already know what events we are going to do so we should be okay."

Donghyuck's eyes squinted. "What are we going to do? I swear to god Nari if you picked gymnastics I will—" She started waving her hands in front of her laughing. "Oh god no, I can barely cross my legs let alone do gymnastics."

Donghyuck let out a relieved breath as Nari continued. "I was planning on doing—"

"Nari!" Jungkook came running in, body frantic. "There's been a slight change of-"

"Not now Jungkook." The event was soon and Nari had to make sure Donghyuck knew what he was doing.

Jungkook obviously didn't care about Nari's dismissal as he huffed. "You don't understand, they changed-" She looked up at him slightly annoyed. As much as I'd love to talk with you right now, I've got to give him the run down."

Donghyuck looked over and saw the obvious distress on his face, making him sigh, "Nari, I think he has something important to say." Nari looked over at Jungkook and he nodded quickly. "Fine, go ahead."

"What I was trying to say was that they changed the way of hosting the event." She looked at him confused, ushering Jungkook to continue. "You know how last year they did this whole thing at a stadium? How you choose the activities? Yeah, that's not happening anymore." Nari's eyes widened and Jungkook handed her his phone with the info, soon walking away to the other room to try to figure out why this all changed.

Donghyuck, still being slightly confused about what was happening, waited for Nari to start to read the article. "Since it is the 10 year anniversary of the CCA's, we've decided to do something special. Instead of having activities in the stadium like normal, we will be having them outside and around your neighborhood."

Both of their mouths dropped, but Nari continued to read the newly posted article. "The activities will be chosen by the public," Donghyuck sighed knowing how weird some fans can be. "From a live stream."

He put his head in his hands. "You have got to be kidding me."

"The listed times for each livestream are below, so be sure to look out for your faves so you can choose their activities." Nari quickly looked at the scheduled times." Where are we... Ah! It says we are on at 3:30."

Donghyuck's face paled, luck was never on his side. "Nari..."

She looked at the drained Donghyuck. "It's 3:21!" She bolted up, frantically looking around, trying to gather her thoughts. "Um... fix the blankets! I'll go make sure the front is clear!" Donghyuck nodded, folding the blankets and putting them nicely on the couches.

Nari's house was definitely not dirty, most of the time it was just her with the few appearances of her assistant and Donghyuck. But she wanted it to be perfect, she didn't want people getting the wrong impression of her... again.

Donghyuck was almost done fixing everything, but stopped for a moment, realizing he didn't know why he was doing this. He yelled to Nari. "Why are we doing this!"

"They're coming over!" She yelled back while sprinting to Donghyuck standing right in front of him. "Excuse me?" She started fixing his shirt and pants, making him even more confused. "What are you doing?" He tried to shoo her arms of him, making her glare. He immediately stopped moving.

"They are filming the live here, so unless you want it to look like a disaster, I suggest you stop talking and finish cleaning," He furrowed his eyebrows. "There was nothing saying that this was being done here, why—"

knock knock knock

They both made eye contact, racing to the door. Before they opened it, Nari said something. "Just go with the flow, we will make up a story as we go." He nodded taking a deep breath.

"We got this, just don't be stupid okay?" Nari said making him confused. "What—"

Nari took his hand and opened the door to be met with a guy, a camera and a camera man. "Hello! We are from the CCA's and are here to select your activities!"

They both smiled as widely as they both could. "Come on in."
———————————————————————————————————————————————
It's been a little while longer then usual😅 I kinda got stuck but I think I got the rest of the story figured out,

Love you all❤️