~34*

The interviewer looked towards the camera, "Anyway, thank you everyone for watching this live! Make sure to tune in for the video uploaded on all the CCA platforms so you can vote who wins. Have an amazing day and we will see you all later. Goodbye!" Everyone waved at the camera with a wide smile.

As soon as the camera turned off Donghyucks face changed, "Okay, I think it's time for you to go," He looked at the interviewer with a cold stare,

"Well, we actually need to discuss the details of the event," Donghyuck rolled his eyes, "Go ahead then," He gestured his hand forward telling him to talk.

"So I'm going to have to come over tomorrow and get the details of what and where Donghyuck is going to model," Nari looked at the interviewer confused, "Like, by yourself? Tomorrow? I've done stuff like this and you never have to come in perso-"
"Well, that's how I do it,"

He smiled almost mockingly at her and she started to laugh while shaking her legs. Donghyuck now figured out that she did those things when she was nervous.

"I-I don't think that's necessary Mr.-" He put his hand out interrupting her, "But it is sweetie,"

Donghyuck was already watching this guy like a hawk, but the nickname just made him pay extra attention.

"Ha, well..." Nari was clearly uncomfortable with the nickname as she could barely look him in the eyes. The interviewer knew he was making her uncomfortable, so he was in quite a good mood. They made him look bad so now he has to get Nari back somehow.

"So what time can I come over tomorrow?" She started to play with her hands, "W-well I'm quite busy tomorrow so," The interviewer rolled his eyes, "Are you going on another date with a guy?"

He smirked and Nari sunk into her seat, "Hmm.. I made you uncomfortable didn't I?" He slowly moved closer to her, "Or, is you acting shy just another part of your way to get more- ow!"

He was shoved to the ground then hastily picked up, "I don't know what the hell you are trying to do, but you need to get out of my damn house before I throw you out."

Donghyuck took the arm he was holding and pushed him forward, following him to the door. Just when he was about to leave he turned around and started to say something, but he was met by Donghyuck piercing stare making him gulp, "You- you know what? I-I'll be going now," He bowed and left with the camera man quickly behind him.

The door closed but Donghyuck just stood there.

"Uhh... Hyuck? What are you doing-" He quickly turned around and grabbed her shoulders and looked at her, "Are you okay?"
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey, so it was my birthday yesterday and I got Bts tickets! I'm so excited even tho I don't know when the concerts gonna be...

I also got an amazon gift card so imma order the new nct albums

Have an amazing day everyone❤️❤️