phone

After a couple days Donghyuck was pretty much back to his normal self, he realized that letting... everything get to him would just make it worse. He did find it weird having everyone look at him left right and center, but like Nari said, he did get used to it.

Him and Nari haven't really spoken much, and the thing at school pretty much died down since a teacher was accused of giving test answers to students and got fired, which is great for Donghyuck cause he hated that teacher anyway.

It was now last period and Donghyuck was in math. Everyone, (including him), hated this teacher because of how strict he was. If he even heard a phone he would take it till the end of the day. Donghyuck himself has thankfully have gotten caught, mostly because he's never done it before.

He was quietly doing his work when he felt his phone going off like crazy. He eventually went to check it because it must be something important. He was sitting in the back so he hoped the teacher couldn't see him.

Nari

Nari
Hey
Hello?
Donghyuck
Are you there?
Hello
Hello
Hello

Donghyuck
What? I'm in class right now!

Nari
Well you won't be soon, i'm coming to get you now

Donghyuck
What?!
Why!?
I'm still in class and I have to be called down to the office by a parent

Nari
I have my ways
Now be ready in 2 minutes

Donghyuck
Look, I can't just waltz down there.
I will get in trouble

Nari
I am pulling up to your school now,
See you soon.

"What!"

Donghyuck accidentally yelled as the whole class looked at him, the teacher came waltzing over to him with a stone cold face, "Mr.Lee, was that a phone I saw?"

"Um, no sir," He tried to hide it under his desk but it was quickly grabbed by the teacher. He started walking away as Donghyuck got up and went to his desk, slightly frustrated.

"Please sir, can I have my phone back? I really need it." He shook his head,"I'm sorry, you broke the rules. Breaking the rules have consequences."

"But sir I-"

knock knock

The student goes to get the door and her jaw drops. "H-hi! Oh my god!" Everyone starts whispering while Donghyuck still staring at the teacher trying to get my his back.

"Um, is Lee Donghyuck in this classroom?"

——————————————————————-
I have so much homework to do this weekend
I wanna die🤙🤙