hyuckie

Donghyuck's head immediately whips to the door, his jaw dropping. You have got to be kidding me.

The teacher gets up obviously surprised and bows. "Oh wow! Hello Miss. Nari"

She smiled, "Hello, now if you may excuse me i'm here to pick up Donghyuck." Everyone in the class looked directly at hi, as Donghyuck wasstill trying to process what the hell was happening.

He eventually got a hold of himself and looked up at her. "Um, Nari? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to pick you up, now let's go." She smiled warmly and put her hand out. Donghyuck awkwardly walked over and grabbed her hand, some squealed, some not happy. But overall everyone was actually surprised that this was actually real.

They were about to leave the class when Donghyuck remembered his phone. "Wait, hold on."

"What's wrong hyuckie?" His cheeks went red at the sudden name and just looked down, "My phone, the teacher has it."

She let go of his hand and went up to the teacher, "Excuse me Mr. Jung, can I please have Donghyucks phone back." Mr. Jung looked up a bit flustered, "I'm sorry Miss Kim, I can't give it to you, he was texting in class."

"I was the one texting him. It was my fault so may I please have it back?" She smiled sweetly while Mr. Jung looked around flustered, "O-okay, here you go. But Donghyuck!" Donghyuck looked at him kind of frightened, "Don't let me see you using it in class or I will really take it. Got it?" He nodded as Nari came and handed him his phone, she grabbed his hand and they walked out.

They got in the car and started driving off. It was silent until Nari started to do something on her phone, "What are you doing?"

"Posting on Insta."

@Nari-_*•

Nari-_*•: Are you guys ready for the banquet show today? I sure am😆Liked by Jun_ni, Love_Nari, and 1,302,251 others View all 494,598 commentsFluster567 You don't know how pumped I amJaeminiee~ BANQUET SHOW? WHAT BANQUET SHOW?!😳😳gaigeie Ooooo I ...

Liked by Jun_ni, Love_Nari, and 1,302,251 others
View all 494,598 comments
Fluster567 You don't know how pumped I am
Jaeminiee~ BANQUET SHOW? WHAT BANQUET SHOW?!😳😳
gaigeie Ooooo I like your nails
Love_Nari Is Donghyuck going to be there? I want to hear his voice!

"What do you mean banquet show?" She answered with her eyes still on her phone, "You know how I told you we would be going to events and stuff, this is one of them."

"What?!"
"This is one of the biggest events that happens in the entertainment industry." his jaw dropped, "Biggest? Oh my god, how are we going to pull this off? Everyone is going to be watching us."

"Well, this event is also televised so we gotta go over some things, that's why I took you out of school early." Donghyuck's eyes pretty much fell out of his face, "Televised?!"

"We are at my house, come on."