panic

The driver showed up, with a bigger car obviously, and drove us to the house. We got there and went up to her house. Nari went and unlocked the door and they all stepped in.

"Wow Nari, your house is beautiful." Renjun entered and started looking around in awe. He noticed what he was doing and apologized, he turned around and looked down. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have looked around like that."

Nari laughed, "It's all good, we're all friends right?" She chuckled and started walking into the house leaving us behind and Jaemin frozen, "She just called us her friends! Kim Nari just called us her friends, oh my god."

He was fanning himself and Donghyuck looked at him, " Please don't embarrass me, I don't want us to get kicked out." He crossed his arms. laughed, "Aww that's cute, you don't want to lose her." Donghyucks eyes widened in surprise,
"I-me, what? Haha."

He breathed and put his hands down lazily, trying to make it look like he didn't care. "You like her very much Donghyuck, we can tell." Chenle said calmly and everyone agreed, "As much as I make fun of you, I'm really glad you've found her. You've been more visibly happy since this got out."

Donghyuck's faced was laced with panic, Renjun laughed, "It's good dude don't sweat it." He patted Donghyuck on the shoulder as they all left him standing there. They definitely saw the panic in his face, but it was definitely for a different reason then they thought.
—————————————————————————————
~Character developmentttt~