*47~

They were now sitting in the beautifully lit up tree house on a little mat across from the window just lounging in front of the stars.

"You know, your pretty awesome," Donghyuck looked at Nari and slightly chuckled, "The hell? Where'd that come from?"

"Hey!" She hit his shoulder, "Appreciate my comment idiot."

A laugh escaped his mouth making Nari roll her eyes, "I swear I can't go one minute with you making a smart remark," He moved closer poking her arm, "You don't care though~" She tried to swat his arm away, "Stop poking me you little sh-"

"You like me to much," He went and sat up against the wall, "Don't deny it," He winked at her making her flustered.

"I swear Hyuck-" He put his finger up to his mouth signaling silence, "Shut up and come cuddle with me." He put his hands out in front of him making Nari sigh,

Ever since that moment at her house Hyuck had been extremely clingy, but honestly she wasn't complaining. She made her way over to Hyuck sitting beside him. She laid her head on his shoulder while his arms wrapped around her, snuggling into his
embrace.

It was silent for a while until Donghyuck spoke, "You smell good," He pulled her closer nuzzling his head into her hair, not realizing he said it out loud, "Oh do I?" He could practically hear the smirk in her voice.

"T-That wasn't me." He silently cursed himself for stuttering, "Who was it then? The bird that scared you on the path?" She teased making Donghyuck embarrassed, "Shut it,"

He looked away as Nari lifted her head, "Aww, Hyuckies blushing~" She poked his cheeks making them grow even redder. He groaned as he lightly pushed her hands away, "It's not like you don't like me,"

"I don't," He chuckled as he turned his head towards her, "You don't? I guess you continuously staring at me is just cause you want to right?" He raised his eyebrows at her as she blushed slightly, "I-I don't do that,"

She looked down, "You literally did it a couple hours ago,"

He looked away and out a finger up to his chin like he was thinking, "And if I don't recall, you called me 'pretty awesome'. I don't think you call someone you dislike 'pretty awesome'."

She huffed as she crossed her arms, "Your so annoying," He moved his gaze to her letting out a small chuckle.

He brought her face up to his with his finger, making her look at him, "You don't have to hide it love," He moved a bit closer to her face, both being able to feel each others breaths, "I know you love me," He let out a teasing grin, not expecting a direct response,

"Just because I love you doesn't mean you gotta make me flustered all the time," She groaned resting her head back on his chest wrapping her arms around him, not seeing the look on Donghyucks face,

"She," He whispered breathlessly looking down at Nari, "She just said that..."Donghyucks heart erupted at the thought of her response, and a huge smile grew on his face.

His arms wrapped back around her, "Goodnight love," Donghyuck fell asleep soundly, replaying Nari's words repeatedly in his head,

But sadly, Nari was to tired to even realize what had come out of her mouth...
Who knows if she actually meant it?
—————
Sorry, probably made you guys excited

It ain't that easy tho ;)