not again

"Come on in."

They both moved to the side and welcomed the two men into her home. "Let's go sit somewhere more comfortable, shall we?"

Nari led everyone to go sit down on the couches that her and Donghyuck were previously sitting on. "It's really nice to be getting to talk to you both today." The interviewer smiled as he sat down beside Nari and Donghyuck, with the cameraman sitting across from them.

"I'm very glad that we could meet with you two, say hi to all of the fans!" She waved at the camera, which made Donghyuck do the same.
The camera man turned slightly towards the couple, making himself more comfortable. "This isn't your first appearance as a couple right?"

Donghyuck then realizing that they had to be a couple, let go of her hand and put his arm around her shoulders to pu her closer. This action mildly surprised Nari but she managed to keep her smile strong. "Nope! We went to an award show a couple months ago, it was a lot of fun, right Hyuckie?"

She looked up at Donghyuck smiling, snapping him out of his daze. "Yeah, it was actually a lot of fun. It was nice to see her so happy about winning her award."

He smiled at the camera making the comments on the live go crazy, the interviewer seemed to notice this, he smirked.

"Hmm, the fans seem to really like you Donghyuck." He stared at the surprised Donghyuck. "Me? No, no, I'm not very special. I'm sure everyone was going crazy for Nari, right love?" He giggled and looked at his 'girlfriend'.

The endearing nickname not only making the comments go crazy, but also Nari's heart. She nodded trying to hide her slight blush.

"Well, Donghyuck seems to get a lot of attention. But not as much attention as Nari gets, especially from her fellow models." He glanced mischievously at the camera. "Nari, you've recently finished a project with the famously handsome Kim Taehyung, how was working with him?"

She let out a content breath. "It was amazing, he's been in the industry for so long and it was an honour to work with him." The Interviewer nodded. "Have you guys talked since? Maybe stayed friends, or even more?"

He hinted at something and Nari immediately knew where he was trying to take this conversation. "No not really, he has his busy schedule and I have mine. There's nothing really to talk about." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Are you sure about that?"

He leaned in a bit closer to them both, making Nari visibly uncomfortable. She backed up into Donghyuck, making him look at her with worry evident in his eyes. "I, um... yes. I'm pretty sure, I should know what I've done right?" She started chuckling, obviously trying to change the subject.

They both looked at the now slightly annoyed interviewer, he wasn't getting the responses he wanted. "Well you see," The interviewer looked at her suspiciously and her stomach turned, not again. "It says here that you guys were spotted out with him at a cafe after the promotions were over."

He showed the article to the live camera, then smirked to Nari. "Care to explain?" 

Nari's eyes widened and her stomach dropped. "Well," She tried to put the smile back on her face, which did happen, but her eyes held fear and Donghyuck could see that.

"That was... during the promotions! You must've gotten the dates wrong." She weakly smiled at the interviewer. "But could we talk about the food there! Wow!" She moved her hands trying to exaggerate the taste, but the interviewer sat there with the same arrogant grin.

"So you admit to going there?" He crossed his arms in front of him and Nari froze.

Every single interview she got this little interrogation. She was a young, beautiful woman and no one expected her to be single. Any time she went out with people she knew she would get asked, why were you there? Why were you with him? Is there something going on? She couldn't go anywhere or do anything without someone questioning her.

The reason she almost never went out anymore was because of these stupid interviews she was forced to do.

Now, she goes out for the first time in forever with someone who wasn't Donghyuck and she gets questions like this. All she wanted was privacy, but no one was willing to give that to her.

Donghyuck looked down at Nari, her eyes were slightly shaking and she couldn't keep her feet still. This interviewer was prying a bit too much and it started to make him mad.

"I went there with Donghyuck once and it was amazing!" She looked up quickly at Donghyuck then back to the interviewer smiling, or at least trying to.

The interviewer looked at her and smirked, "So you brought Donghyuck there, now Taehyung... Is this a place where you bring all your boyfriends?" Both of their mouths dropped. "Hold on—I don't—bring them there. I—" She kept stuttering, unsure of what to say.

The interviewer took advantage of this. "Them? So there is multiple?" She started to shake her hands in front of her, obviously trying to decline that statement.

The interviewer just looked at the camera gesturing to Nari. "This just in folks! Nari admitting to having multiple boyfriends."

Nari started panicking. She had said no multiple times, but the interviewer decided to completely disregard her words and continued, "Who knew that someone so beautiful was capable of cheating on someone?"

Nari's head dropped in defeat, it has never gotten this bad. Her whole reputation is going to be ruined by the end of this and she doesn't know how to stop it. "I'm sure we as fans are all so disappointed in her and—"

"Hold on." The interviewer stopped talking stunned at Donghyuck's harsh tone.

"May I ask what the hell you're saying?"

————————————————————————————————————————————————
OMG
DREAMS COMEBACK IS SO GOOD THE HELL

THEY ALL LOOK SO AMAKSJDBDD
THERE VOICES HOW-
THE SONGS THEY-
ITS SO AMAZING I-

it's so amazing and I don't know what to do with myself
It took me so long to edit this chapter because I am listening to the album and keep stopping to jam to the songs.
I thinkkkkk my fav song is... um all of them, there's just so many good parts in each song jinnfdksnsknd

Ok imma stop now, but what was your guy's favourite song?