~56*

"Comon Hyuck let's go out, you've barely moved from the couch the whole weekend."

Donghyuck was a bit happy Friday night, but that didn't last long. As soon as he got home he burst out into tears one again, panicking all the guys. From the time he got home Friday, he has been lying lifeless on the couch. He was either sleeping, zoned out or crying... a lot of crying, thank god Jaemin was good at comforting people.

The guys had tried everything and anything to get him off the couch, but to their avail his eyes were kept on the ceiling, ignoring every word they said, "We can do whatever you want. We can go to the park, or to the store, or we could go shopping, hell just getting you out to the backyard would be an accomplishment. Let's go,"

Jaemin pulled the blanket off him and grabbed his hand, "Common, move" He stood there crossing his arms waiting for Donghyuck to get up, "Please Hyuck,"

They all stood there begging him to get off the couch, Renjun standing slightly behind them shaking his head, "Okay," He pushed through the group and stood right in front of Donghyuck, "You know what Donghyuck? Seeing you all depressed and shit is getting real old. You can't just wallow in self pity for the rest of your life,"

He forcefully grabbed Donghyucks hands pulling him up to stand, "You need to get off your ass and go get dressed," Donghyuck rolled his eyes and tried to fall back on the couch,

"Oh fuck no," Renjun grabbed his hands once again and pulled him back up, "You are going out whether you like it or not."

He started pushing Donghyuck to Marks room, "Renjunnn," Donghyuck started whining trying to turn around, immediately getting stopped by Renjun, "Stop whining and go"

Renjun pushed Donghyuck in the room and closed the door. He turned to walk away but heard the door open, "I'm not-"

"So help me god Donghyuck I will stand in there and watch you change!"

Donghyuck flinched at the loud voice, immediately backing into the room making the other guys chuckle, "You sure have a way with words Jun,"

"Ya a really violent way!"
Donghyucks remark made everyone burst out into laughter once again, they were really something.
—————
Omg I'm so sorry it's been a week and a half and I haven't updated and this one isn't even that long. The thing is I know what I want to happen, I just don't know how to get there and I'm hella stuck.

I'm really sorry for the short chapter... I hope you like it tho