hot

She ignored his exclamation and walked into the salon, meeting the stylist. Nari gave her a picture and told her to make it look like that. Donghyuck sat down and the hairdresser started to do her business. "Um, Nari? What are they doing to my hair?"

He looked up into the mirror seeing Nari sitting to the side, "They are dying and cutting it."

"Oh my god."

(This is what I men for his hair to look like)

(I'm pretty sure those are two different hair colours but idc)

She rolled her eyes at his dramatic reaction, "Relax, it will look good on you. Now be quiet I have work to do." She looked at her phone while Donghyuck was on his, both trying to pass the time.

While on Instagram she decide to follow him to make this look more real. "I apologize Donghyuck." He looked at me confused. "You're apologizing because..?"

-Would you like to follow fullsund_?-

            *follow*
         *following*

-You are now following fullsund_-

His phone started going off like crazy. "What the actual fuck." He just sat there and then looked at her with an accusing stare, "What did you do?"

"I followed you on Instagram, lots of my fans are probably following you."

"Your fans are following me?" He pointed to himself." Yup, how many followers did you have before?" He looked up like he was thinking, "Umm, maybe about 500?

She chucked, "Right now you have over thousands of followers." His jaw dropped. "What!? How did— omg." He just sat there with his head in his hands dumbfounded while the girl finished doing his hair.

Once it was done Nari didn't want to look until him until he was in one of his outfits

Once he changed he walked in front of Nari. "Okay, open your eyes."

She opened her eyes and her jaw dropped. He had a white shirt tucked into his pants, with a leather jacket and ripped jeans and his hair was beautiful.

"Wow." She looked him up and down. "You look hot." His eyes widened as he blushed, spluttering to thank me.

Nari looked up to jungkook, seeing his face, knowing he was trying to ask what the hell she was doing.

"What? I'm just telling the truth." She looked back at Donghyuck, he was still flustered making her chuckle, "Okay, well let's bring you home."

— - — - —

They got in the car and pulled up to his house. He was about to close the door but Was stopped by Nari. "Also, I hope you're not doing anything tomorrow after school cause we are going to go on a 'date', so look your best. Here's my number if you have any questions." She handed him her number, "Oh! And don't forget to wear your new clothes."

She the door and left him there with a stunned expression.

He couldn't believe she just left like that. "My lord, she may be hot but she's fucking crazy."

—————
What's up?