sister?

She pulled up to her house, and it was way different than expected. It was not a huge mansion, it was a cosy little house, Of course it was bigger than average but definitely not one you would think a celebrity of her stature would have.

We got in and sat on the couches "Jungkook!" This guy that Donghyuck assumed was her assistant comes in. "Could you get us some snacks and stuff?"

"Sure." He scurries off once again, she lays back in the chair.

"So, we have some rules for going to these events. You have to listen carefully or you could seriously embarrass yourself and Me." He nods as he is sitting up straight, barely moving.

"Okay, Donghyuck we might not be actually dating but make yourself at home, just treat me like a friend okay?" He nods shyly and leans back looking more comfortable. "Okay so I'm going to say the obvious ones just to get them out of the way, no picking your nose, no burping and no going to the bathroom until commercial break."

"Bu-" She put her hand up interrupting him, "I don't care if you're about to shit your pants, you wait, understood?" He nods as Jungkook comes in with a tray of food, "Thank's kook." He smiles and walks away, she grabs her drink and gives the juice box to Donghyuck. He looks at her with an annoyed look, "Is this mine?"

"Ya, why wouldn't it be?" He rolled his eyes, "I'm not 2, why did you give me a juice box?"

"Well you're young so why not." He gave Nari a 'really' look, "Okay fine! I will ask Jungkook or an-"

"No!" He grabbed the juice box back, "I'll drink it."

Nari chuckled and started talking again, "Now for the actaully important rules, Do not, And I repeat, do NOT Talk to anyone unless i'm there. I don't want you saying somethng stupid or spilling our secret. Now, that also means no making eye contact with people because that makes them think you wanna talk and trust me you do not want to talk." He nodded and took a sip from his juice box. "We are also going to go on a red carpet meaning they will ask us questions. All I want you to do is smile and look pretty. If but chance they do ask you something, please do not say anything stupid. Got it?"

She looked at him as he looked like he was thinking. "What exactly is this event for?"

"Oh, it's for all top models and actors and other people in the business. This is pretty much just an event to give out awards and recognize a bunch of people."

He nodded looking around not knowing what to do. Nari was about to say something when Jungkook came into the room, "Nari, everything is ready to go."

"Thanks, we'll meet you outside." He nodded and walked away, Donghyuck looked at her confused, "Where are we going now?"

"To your house to get your suit and then we will be off to get our hair and makeup done, now let's go." He stood up and started walking behind her. They both got into the car and drove to his house.

They pulled up and Nari was about to get out of the car before Donghyuck stopped her. "What is my sister doing here? She's supposed to be at school." Nari looked at him confused, "Why is that bad? Does she usually not come home from school?

She could see his gaze piercing into the door. "She goes to school in Canada, why the hell is she here."

He looked almost... angry? "Shouldn't you be happy? I mean you probably haven't seen her in a while." He ignored her and just walked up to the house expressionless.

——————————————————————
do you guys think happened?

Also,
OMG KICK IT WAS SO AMAZING I CANT EVEN OML
THEY ALL LOOKED SO GOOD,
THE SONG WAS AMAZING