what did you do?

Donghyuck woke up with a pounding headache due to getting close to no sleep last night. He got up and wore all sweats cause he was in no mood to actually try. He went downstairs to see breakfast made for him so went and sat down to eat. The last thing he may want right now is for him to be awake, but he's still gotta eat.

Once his mother comes in the room and sees his state, she sighs and walks over to him. "Honey are you ok." He stayed silent giving her his answer. She went up and patted his shoulder, "If you need anything come and talk to me."

She left him knowing what he was upset about, this wasn't the first time he was acting like this. Eventually he got up, pulled his hood over his head, and walked to school. At school he was oblivious to the looks he was getting, he gathered his stuff from his locker and went to class.

"Hey Donghyuck." He completely ignored Mark as he sat beside him, "I can't believe all the looks your getting, what did you guys do last night?"

He looked at him confused. "What?"

"You know the Instagram post?" Mark showed him and his eyes widened, "I'm going to fucking kill her."

Nari-_*•

Nari-_*•: I'm so tired @fullsund_Liked by JeNope, Love_Nari, and 1,193,908 others View all 473,382 comments jAeminiee~ uhhh, cute but what did y'all do?Love_Nari I LOVE YOU GUYS💚Ehu*nie Poor Donghyuck, she's probably just using you

Liked by JeNope, Love_Nari, and 1,193,908 others
View all 473,382 comments
jAeminiee~ uhhh, cute but what did y'all do?
Love_Nari I LOVE YOU GUYS💚
Ehu*nie Poor Donghyuck, she's probably just using you.
Marks_watermelon @fullsund_ ;)
Abcdefx Why is he still there at this hour?

Donghyuck's eyes narrowed as he took out his phone, "Why are you so angry? She just posted a picture implying that you guys-"

"That's just it, we didn't and now everybody at school is going to think that. I wasn't even fucking there when she took that picture." He said not taking his eyes of his phone talking in a angry voice.

"Well, maybe not everyone thinks that," He said sensing that something else was wrong, not wanting to make him more angry, because angry Donghyuck, was scary Donghyuck.

"For gods sake mark, even fucking Jisung texted me and asked what we did, he can't take hints for shit!" Donghyuck finally looked at Mark, "Okay, dude calm down." He just glared at Mark and got up and left, heading straight home.

He went to his room and shut the door. He closed his eyes thinking about that picture, well not the picture, but the comment.

He felt tears well up in his eyes but he harshly wiped them away, "Don't it get to you Donghyuck, your better then that." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

——————————-
Why is he so sensitive to the comments??