*63~

"But, I want him to be happy so don't screw this up." Nari nodded as he got out of the car. She quickly paid for the cab and followed in after Jisung.

As they got to what looks like the living room, she saw Donghyuck on the couch, the other guys surrounding him. As the two entered all the guys eyes darkened, "Jisung, why is she in here?" Mark crossed his arms not taking his eyes off of Nari, "She should've just stayed outside, she doesn't deserve to be in here."

Jisung sighed harshly, "Listen I don't like her either but let her stay," He walked over to sit beside Donghyuck, Nari staying a good distance away from them, "She cares and I know it." Donghyuck immediately tensed up at the comment,

"But-"

"Now's not the time to fight, just help Hyuck he is obviously in pain." The  guys eyed Jisung for a second, sighing, "Ok, but she needs to leave right after he's ok." Nari nodded, not taking her eyes off of Donghyuck.
—————
Chenle started treating his wounds on his face, hands and arms. His mom was a nurse so she taught him a thing or two. "Ow- chenle,"

You could see in the boys eyes that they felt so bad, just seeing their best friend In pain made them hurt to, "I'm sorry Hyuck but it's gonna sting."

But Nari felt even worse. Not only did it hurt her because he was in pain, it hurt her because she knew it was her fault. He had opened up to her completely and all she did was throw it away because of something her manager said. Her eyes were teary the whole time, wanting to look away but was unable to, she wanted to make sure he was okay.

"Ok Hyuck can I take off your shirt? I can't get to your stomach if I don't," He nodded weakly, Chenle carefully taking off his shirt. As soon as she did everyone's hearts dropped, especially Nari's.

She had kept her composure this whole time but seeing this made her lose it. She put her hands on her face, turning to the side so they couldn't see her crying. She was trying to wipe her tears as fast as they came but it was practically impossible.

Chenle quickly fixed his stomach as fast as he could, not wanting him to suffer anymore, "I'm done Hyuck, you can relax." He painfully nodded sitting back on the couch after Chenle put his shirt back on.

One of the guys happened to turn around his face contorting into confusion., "What? Why are you crying?" Jaemins comment made everyone's head turn towards Nari, even Donghyucks.

"I um-" She sniffled wiping her face, turning around towards the guys, "I was just," She looked up towards them, making eye contact with Donghyuck.

He looked at her with no emotion, like he was just looking at a wall. She tried so hard to find something in his eyes, anything. The sparkle in his eyes was long gone making tears fall down her face once again.

"You were just what?" Jaemin started walking towards her breaking her from Donghyucks stare, "You were trying to play the victim?"

Nari's brows furrowed in confusion, "W-What no I-"

"I don't think you understand that this is all your fault." Jaemin stood right in front of Nari, his voice not faltering, "He was already broken before he met you and you just broke him even more. He opened up to you and told you everything about him and you pretended to care,"

She looked down, trying to wipe the tears falling from her face, "You used him for your personal gain without even caring how he felt. You're the one who tore Donghyuck apart, not his family, Lucas and his sad excuse of a gang, but you." He pointed his finger at Nari, "He really did love you but you pretended to love him."

Nari shook her head, "N-No, I do it's just-"

"But you don't Nari, if you did you wouldn't have done what you did. You should be ashamed of yourself Nari, ashamed."
Jaemin gives her one last look before going to sit down beside Donghyuck making sure he's okay.