suit up

She then got up, just missing the slight blush spread across his cheeks. She started looking through his closet for the suit they got a couple days ago. "Here," She threw the suit at Donghyuck making him snap out of his trance. "Go change." He nodded and walked out. Once he was in the bathroom Nari started changing too.

He finished as Nari was just putting her earrings in. "I'm ready."

He looked at her as she turned around, "You have everything?"

Wow, she looked absolutely stunning

Donghyuck didn't realize he was starring until she waved her hands in front of his face, "Umm hyuck?" Donghyuck shook his head realizing what hewas doing, "Sorry, sorry. Let's go."

She nodded as they started walking to the car. They eventually got in to the car and started driving. It was quite silent until Nari spoke up, "So you remember the rules right?" He nodded.

About 10 minutes later they pulled up to the venue. Donghyuck was about to get out but Nari stopped him, "Remember we are a couple, but let me do all the talking, understood?" He nodded and put his hand on the door handle, taking a big breath in. It was how or never.

————————————————————
I'm sorry this is a really short chapter,

But I wanted to say... THANK YOU FOR 100 READS!!
it might not be a lot but like I expected it to get to like 10 so like this is an upgrade. I'm so grateful that some people like it

I love you all so so much I hope that you are having an amazing day <333

(It legit sounds like Im winning a Grammy but like it's okay)