*43~

NO ONES POV
After Donghyuck left he was walking around by himself, lost in his thoughts. Most would feel lonely or bored, but most years of his life were spent alone so he had adapted to it pretty quickly.

He was walking around aimlessly for hours, not really paying much attention to where he was going, until he looked to his side to see a familiar house which made his heart hurt. He knew he had nowhere to go so he started walking up to her door, until his face dropped as he remembered what happened today.

"Ugh, what am I supposed to do." He put his hands in his hair, "Actually you know what, I'm just gonna go and knock." He went up and was about to knock, but his body just wouldn't let him. He convinced himself it was because he didn't want to deal with her annoying attitude, but deep down he knew that he didn't want to disappoint her, he knew that it would break him if he saw her sad. But ultimately he knocked, not thinking about it anymore.

After a couple seconds the door opened, "Hello, wh- get the fuck away from me."

She tried to close the door but he put his foot in the way, opening the door and forcing himself in making Nari even more angry then she already was. "What the hell! Get out of my house!" She pointed to the door, not taking her eyes off of Donghyuck.

After not getting a response, she shouted again. "Why are you here!" Donghyuck sighed, still not looking her way, "I have nowhere to stay," He responded, his flat tone not going unnoticed by Nari, "So? That's not my fucking problem, go to your friends,"

"Can't," Nari sighed harshly, "Your parents?"

Donghyuck scoffed, "Where do you think I got kicked out from, my fucking cave?"

Nari's jaw clenched at his stupid comment, "What did you do?! Did they all disown you because of your bitchy attitude? I wouldn't be surprised," Nari scoffed, as Donghyuck looked at her shock and hurt evident in his eyes as Nari realized what she said, she really shouldn't have said disown. "That was not good word choice but-"

"No I get it," He was now standing in front of her, a good distance away, but still in front. "My friends said they never wanted to talk to me again because of how I was acting," His gaze was still focused on the floor, "And my parents pretty much said they regretted adopting me, and agreed that I'm just incapable of keeping anyone around me happy."

Nari's eyes widened, her anger slowly drifting from her body, "And now you hate me too, but what did I expect?" He chuckled bitterly, "Everyone around me always hates me eventually. It's either I'm too emotional, I'm too emotionless. I share too much or I share too little. Everyone around me seemed to have people they care about, and people who care for them and I've always envied them and wished for the same. But as I've grown I realized, as my parents clearly stated, I'm just unable to keep people happy, keep people around,"

He let out a shaky breath as his hands dropped to his sides, "Hell, I can't even keep my parents around," He stood still in silence, not breaking eye contact with the ground as Nari stood there, staring.

As soon as he walked in her body filled with anger. All she wanted to do was tell him off for being rude, for being ignorant. She immediately wanted him to go as soon as he stepped in the door, but the more she looked at him, the more she wanted him to stay. She kept reminding herself of everything he said because she wanted to stay mad, she wanted to continue to have that burning anger she had when he first came in, but there was just something about him, something that made her want to forget everything he did, something that made her stomach turn, something that made her heart go crazy.

He looked up at her, trying his best to keep his flat expression, trying to look like it didn't affect him. He was trying so hard not to show emotions, he was trying so hard to stay the way he has been the past few days, but he just couldn't.

"It's just-" He squeezed his fists as a single tear made his way down his face. Nari saw the anger he had on his face once that tear fell from his eye, she could see the disappointment he had within himself.

"Hyuck..." She made her way to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, "Please stop saying that I-"

"Get off me." Donghyucks flat tone interrupted Nari as he tried to get her hands off of him, "No"

He sighed, slightly annoyed as he continued to try and get out of her grasp, "Nari." She just squeezed, making it almost impossible for him to get out of her arms. "It's okay to be emotional Hyuck, I'm here for you."

He scoffed and pushed Nari off more harshly making her stumble back, "I don't need your comfort Nari." She looked right in his eyes, "No, you just don't want it."

Donghyuck broke the eye contact and looked at the floor, making it clear what she had said bothered him, "I will not go anywhere, I will be here to listen to you completely," Donghyuck stayed silent as Nari sighed, "It's okay to cry, it's okay to want to share your feelings Hyuck,"

He started to shake his head, "No it's not."

She walked a little closer to him making him take a step back. "Donghyuck please, I know that you're hurting."

Once again he stayed silent, squeezing his fists to the point they were almost white. Nari realized this was a habit he used to keep himself calm, "I don't understand Hyuck, why don't you want to-"

"Because they always leave!"

Nari stopped for a second and looked at Donghyuck confused, "Everytime I open up about anything I get teased, or ridiculed! Everyone says I'm here to listen, or I won't think of you differently, but as soon as I tell them they always leave! They leave and then I'm left with no one!" With his voice cracking at the end he finally looked at Nari, "I don't want to be alone anymore Nari! I really don't want to be alone,"

He looked back down and put his head in his hands silently crying, sliding down the wall near him, going into a little ball. As soon as Nari saw him sit down she rushed right towards him, crouched down and engulfed him in her embrace. "Shh, it's going to be okay,"

She moved from her crouched position to sit right beside him. Keeping him in her arms, she brought him closer to her chest. He leaned into her even more, hands clutching onto her shirt, "I-I don't want to, Nari, I really don't-t" He started shaking even more as tears violently started to pour down his cheeks. She brought a hand up to his head and started raking her hands through his hair, trying to calm him down.

"Sunshine you're not alone, you'll never be alone... you'll always have me."
—————
Do you guys like the nickname or naw?