misunderstanding

A few days after the weird incident Nari was scrolling through instagram, her eyes widening when she saw the new dispatch post

koreadispatch

koreadispatch: Famous model Kim Nari said to be seen getting mad at fan? Is she really the person we think she is?Liked by Jun_ni, Love_Nari, Whattagirl and 60, 892 othersView all 341 commentsChingsa Wow, don't like her anymore

Liked by Jun_ni, Love_Nari, Whattagirl and 60, 892 others
View all 341 comments
Chingsa Wow, don't like her anymore.
SA-NA WHAT! No, she wouldn't do that!
Jun_ni Ummmm, Donghyuck?
Love_Nari I really hope this isn't real
jAeminiee~ I swear if he was being a dick

"Jungkook!" Nari's assistant came in running at her panicked call, "Yes Nari?"

"Please fix this." She gave him her phone, his eyes also widening at the picture, "What? When did this happen?"

Nari put her hand out so Jungkook could hand it back, "It doesn't matter. Just fix it please."

"Okay... but how do I fix this?" She sat they with her legs crossed, trying to come up with an excuse. After some time she slowly turned to Jungkook, "Okay don't kill me but I have a plan"

His eyebrows furrowed, "You're worrying me, what did you come up with."

"Let's make him my boyfriend." Jungkooks eyes widened, "Nari that is ridiculous!"

She expected that puzzled expression, "Hear me out," Jungkook started to shake his hands infront of him, "Nope absolutely not, I am not hearing you out."

Nari gave Jungkook a look, "Listen, this could mess up my image and we can't have that, so the only logical explanation is that we were having a fight as a couple." He looked away confused.

"Find his information," Jungkook stated at her wide eyed, "Are you sure we can do that?" Nari started to look through the comments of the new post.

"And send an invoice to dispatch saying that this was all a misunderstanding and explain the situation."

Jungkook looked absolutely defeated, "Yes Nari." He walked out of the room shaking his head at her ridiculous idea.

—————
Donghyuck was waiting outside of the school waiting for his friends as they all had different classes.  As he was waiting he was met with many confused stares. He usually did get a lot of attention, but it was never this kinda of attention so it was slightly off putting.

He saw Mark and Jaemin running towards him all frantic. He looked at them puzzled, "Why the fuck are you guys running?"

They both ignored his question. "You are coming with us." Jaemin grabbed his arm as he dragged him away of the front of the school towards the direction of his house. "Jaemin what— let go of me!"

Once they got far enough way, Jaemin finally let go of his arm. "Okay, what the hell is going on?" He glared at them annoyed that they wouldn't just tell him. Jaemin crossed his arms informs of him, "Do you seriously not know?"

He looked at both of them, baffled, "No, what happened?"

"Are you being absolutely serious, you don't know?" Mark looked at Donghyuck suspiciously making him roll his eyes, "Listen assholes, I have no idea what's going on, now why are you freaking out?"

Mark suddenly shoved his phone in front of Donghyuck's face.

"Oh. My. God." He stopped walking completely. "When was this posted? I didn't even meet her. What do they mean fight? What the actual fuck." He took the phone from Marks hand, starting to scroll through the comments.

Mark swiped to the next post on the account, "That's not all, this was posted about 30 minutes ago."

Koreadispatch

koreandispatch: Nari dating? What do all of you think about this? Good or bad?Like by Love_Nari, MaRks_wTermELoN and 65, 324 othersView all 279 commentsLove_Nari WHAT! OMG! CONGRATS! I LOVE YOU BOTH NOW!YeetingFeet Wow, okay

Like by Love_Nari, MaRks_wTermELoN and 65, 324 others
View all 279 comments
Love_Nari WHAT! OMG! CONGRATS! I LOVE YOU BOTH NOW!
YeetingFeet Wow, okay. Congrats girl.
Jun_ni What in the fuck is hyuck doing with her
Marks_watermelon @Jun_ni He better tell us otherwise I'm going to kill him
Dancingin3 I.DO.NOT.ALLOW.THIS.
Ri'sBAE @Dancingin3 He needs to be found, RIGHT NOW!

"Holy shit." Donghyuck stood there dumbfounded.

"Were you really not going to tell us you were dating someone, let alone a damn supermodel?" Mark crossed his arms and looked at him, "Like common dude, why didn't you tell us?"

Donghyuck widened his eyes in offence, "I didn't tell you because I didn't have anything to tell you! I'm so confused, I'm not dating her I swear! This is just some sort of crazy misunderstanding." They stopped walking when they got to Jaemin's driveway as they saw her standing in front of a car with another man.

"No fucking way."

—————————————————————————————————————————-
I know this story has alot of Instagram, but there won't be much more, this is kinda just to get the story started