nari, think

"One of the industry's youngest, Kim Nari!" Donghyuck's eyes widened, but not as much as Nari's. "Oh my god, oh my god! I did it oh my god!" She suddenly pulled him up and gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Good job, now go get your award!" He gave her a smile and she squealed practically running to the stage.

As soon she got up there the crowd started cheering. "Oh my god, I don't want to make this really long but... Thank you all so much for supporting me and believing in me when others wouldn't. Thank you to all my friends who have kept me grounded throughout these years. But the one I would like to thank the most is my amazing boyfriend Donghyuck. I love you!"

She made a heart and suddenly all the eyes and cameras were on him. Donghyuck's eyes widened but he did his best to smile and make a heart back, making the whole crowd cheer louder. She grinned one last time and ran off the stage with her award.

After the 2 more awards, the award show was finally finished and they made their way back to the car.

Once they got in the car and she sighed, "Ugh, now we have to go to the after party." His eyes widened "What! There is no way I'm going to one of those, there's too many people and- I mean," he stopped himself, chuckling nervously, "I have school tomorrow. I can't go home super late."

"Ya well, I don't have an excuse not to go. If I don't, next time I go out the only questions are going to be 'why didn't you go to the after party' 'were you being ungrateful' . I already have to deal with annoying questions and those would just make everything worse." She really didn't seem fond of the paparazzi, but let's be real, who is?

"Just make an excuse like... you wanted to spend time with your ~handsome~ boyfriend." He flipped his imaginary hair and she scoffed, "Why would they believe that."

He looked at her like she was stupid, "Nari, think."

"What?" He rolled my eyes, "Are you actually that dense? Why am I here?"

She looked at him confused then widened her eyes, "Oh! Well Jungkook please-"

"Donghyuck, we have arrived at your house,"

"What how?" Jungkook looked towards them through the rear view mirror, "It took quite a while for you to figure out what he said Nari," She looked down kind of embarrassed but Donghyuck laughed. "Well I'm going, bye."

————————————————————————
Hi