*45~

Donghyuck was currently in Nari's kitchen flipping pancakes. It was Sunday and he woke up a bit early and he wanted to do something nice for Nari, so he made pancakes because who doesn't like pancakes?

He was setting everything down on the table when a half awake Nari came walking into the kitchen,

"Good morning love," He smiled at her as she sat down, too tired to get flustered by the name she was called, "Good morning,"
She yawned as Donghyuck sat across from her.

After a second or two she finally came to her senses, "Why are you awa- oh my gosh! Pancakes!" Her eyes widened as she threw a huge smile at Donghyuck, "When did you have time to do this Hyuck?"

She looked up at him as he was putting food on her plate, "I woke up early and decided to do something nice for you since you have done so much for me."

He shyly smiled as he sat down, making Nari chuckle, "Your cute,"

Donghyuck practically choked on his pancakes. "T-Thank you."
———————
Donghyuck was watching tv with Nari, then decided to start doing his homework because he had school tomorrow,

"Fucking French," He threw his pencil on the table getting up harshly, "Passé composé can suck my damn ass."

Donghyuck made the mistake of taking French this semester, he thought the language was beautiful and had always wanted to learn it, so he took up the offer when they made a French program at his school. Then he slowly figured out how hard verbs were and now wants to jump off a cliff.

He made his way over to Nari and stood in front of her blocking the tv, "Hyuck move,"

She tilted her body, Donghyuck following her head. She looked up at him, "Yes?"

"Can we go out?" He smiled making Nari chuckle, "Why? It's almost dinner time I don't want to go out,"

Donghyuck pouted and sat beside her, clinging on to her arm, "Pleaseeeee,"

He looked up at her hopeful as she stared at him. She really didn't want to go out, but how could she say no to his pouting face, "Fine, go get dressed."

The pout on his lips immediately broke into a smile, "Okay!"

He let go of her arm and ran upstairs, "What am I going to do with that boy," She shook her head, but a smile was still creeping up her face.

Eventually he came down to Nari waiting by the door, "Ready to go?" Donghyuck nodded as they walked out of her house, mask and hats on so they weren't recognized.

They walked from her house to the market as it wasn't a far walk. The whole walk Donghyuck was talking to Nari, he would go from subject to subject talking about everything and anything,

"Your job must be so cool, but also exhausting, your very busy most of the time to, and wearing these mask everywhere you go must be terrible, I'm pretty sure I've lost half of my clean oxygene by now." He huffed and Nari started laughing leaning on their joint arms while walking, making Donghyuck laugh to.

"Hey Hyuck," He hummed in response, "Didn't you say you wanted to do something involving criminology? I mean your almost graduating, have you decided what yet?" She asked curiously as she looked up at him, she saw his eyes light up,

"I think I want to be a correctional counselor, there's so many things you could do while working under this title, you could conduct physiological experiments revolving inmates behaviour, or help people get through addiction or trauma," He looked up at the sky, "Or you could help rehabilitate people and help them get back on their feet, which I think is an amazing thing to do,"