continue what?

"May I ask what the hell you are saying?"

The interviewer's head snapped towards Donghyuck, shocked. "Well, I was just reiterating what she told me. Now, if you'd let me continue I could—"

"Continue what? There is nothing to continue." Nari slowly lifted her head from her hands looking at the pissed Donghyuck. What the hell was he doing?

The interviewer raised his eyebrows. "Did you not hear her? She literally admitted to having multiple boyfriends and you're trying to defend her? You're almost as desperate as she is." He started laughing with the camera man, stopping almost immediately because of Donghyucks sharp tone.

"First of all," He looked at the interviewer, fed up with his attitude. "She never admitted to anything," Donghyuck takes a deep breath trying to calm his nerves, keeping in mind that this is happening live. "And if anyone's trying to be desperate it's you."

The interviewer scoffs and Nari's posture stiffens. "Nari said that she didn't go out that day, and even if she did it is none of your business. Just because she went to go have coffee with someone doesn't mean she's in love with them, she is allowed to go out with guys that are not me."

He grabbed Nari's shaking hand. "All you have done is twist her words into what you want to hear and that is not okay. This was an interview to get to know us and choose our activities for the show, not an invasive little story making session."

Nari was stunned by Donghyucks mature attitude, she never imagined that he would have this side to him. "Now, if we could get back on track to answering fan questions, I'm sure it will be better for everyone." He smiled, almost as if he didn't just completely tell off the interviewer.

The man was staring at Donghyuck with a shocked face the whole time he was talking, and that face still hasn't changed.

"Hello? Are you listening?" Donghyuck spoke, trapping him out of his daze.

The frozen interviewer looked around before abruptly standing up. "I think I left something in the camera van, you guys can talk to the fans in the meantime." He looked around frazzle. "I'll be back."

He scurried off and out the door and Donghyuck smiled at the camera whispering down to Nari. "You okay?" She nodded. "Thanks to you."

He shifted his smile from the camera to Nari, "Anything for you, love."

Nari's face flushed as he squeezed the hand he was holding and looked back at the camera to start talking. "Hi everyone! Sorry about that. Anyway, I've never really done this before so... how about you guys ask questions and we can answer them, that okay with you Nari?"

He looked down at her, snapping her out of her thoughts. "Yes, that's perfect." She smiled, and read the first question, "How old are you and Donghyuck? Well I'm 21 and he's almost 19..."

They answered questions for about 15 more minutes by themselves. Both assuming that the interviewer did not want to come in until he absolutely had to.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Do we like the mature Hyuck here?