*57~

—————
They all had just got back from the arcade and were just strolling along the grass in the park, "I'm glad you guys dragged me out," His feet kicked a rock eyes trailing the ground, "I don't feel as shitty anymore,"

Now don't get him wrong, he wasn't necessarily happy. I mean the woman that he loved kinda just kicked him out and never wanted to talk to him again, but he didn't feel like he wanted to get run over anymore so that was good.

"It's nothing Hyuck, the last thing we wanted was for you to cry even more so I'm glad you're feeling better." Donghyuck gave a small smile to Jeno looking back towards the ground.

"Hey bitches we got snacks!" Everyone's head turned towards the two youngest running from the convenience store, "Jisung, It's late you can't just yell like that, you're gonna wake people up," Jaemin shook his head grabbing a bag of chips from the bag, "I don't see anyone waking up, do you?"

"You can't see anyone because they'd be in their houses!"

"Well that's not my problem is it,"

Jaemin crossed his arms full attention on Jisung, "Listen child," Mark sighed walking over to the two, "Stop it," He flicked both of them on the head earring a glare from two, making them all laugh.

"Ok!" Chenle opened the bag to show everyone what they got, "Who wants what, I have ice cream," Jisung put his hand out, Chenle giving it to him, "Here Jeno I know you like these chips, Renjun you like chocolate so here you go. Hyuck they didn't have what you wanted so I just got you some chips," Chenle handed out his hand trying to give him the bag.

Donghyuck raised his head just to stare right at it, "My hands getting tired, take it," Donghyucks head fell, "That was
Nari's favourite food,"

His hand went up to his nose, sniffling, making the guys look at each other worried, "Uhh, no wait don't cry," Mark went to pat the top of his head earring a look from Renjun, "Idiot do you think that's gonna work!?" Mark shrugged, "I don't know I was trying to help!"

Chenles eyes shifted from the bag to Donghyuck, "Hyuck! Look look," Donghyuck slowly raised his head wiping his eyes, "Look, this is Nari," He pointed at the bag then pointed to his feet, "And these are my feet," He threw the bag of chips down and started jumping on them, "We don't like Nari, look I'm jumping on her,"

Renjun rolled his eyes, "Chenle, i don't think-" Mark nugged him and pointed to the giggling Donghyuck, "It's working, don't interrupt him."

"Come try it," He went and pulled Donghyuck up from his sitting position,
"Chenle this is ridiculous I can't-"

"Go, do it," Donghyuck looked at the bag for a second debating, "You know what... screw it,"

Donghyuck went a jumped straight onto the bag, "Dang this is kinda fun," He jumped once again and smiled at Chenle, "Ha! Take this Nari,"

He kept jumping on it, Chenle looking at him all proud, "See? That psychology class I took wasn't a complete waste,"

"I don't think they taught you to do that in psycholo-"

"Don't Mark, let him have his moment." Eventually they all started jumping on the bag, laughing their hearts out. They didn't care how crazy they looked or how loud they were being, all they cared about was Donghyuck being happy, and now that he was smiling and laughing they all could smile too.

—————

It's been about a week by now and things are going well. Some of the guys had gone to Hyucks house to get some of his belongings to bring to Mark's house as his parents were kind enough to let him stay there. At school it was a bit awkward at first as everyone was quite confused, but eventually people stopped caring cause new drama pops up almost every day.

Donghyuck was also doing okay, he wasn't the happiest but he wasn't crying everyday so that was progress. They still couldn't really leave him alone cause he would break down, but one of them always made sure to be with him to keep him distracted which worked pretty well.

Bitches be gone
Sunny bitch
Yo hoes

Mother-J
Why are you texting now homeroom is about to start

Babychild
Key word a b o u t
Technically it hasn't started yet

Mother-J
Ya ya whatever

Jen-ayeee
Did you guys know there's new kids coming to the school?

ChenChen
Really?
What grade

Jen-ayeee
Our grade
And there's like 5 of them coming or something

banaNa
That's good, we can make new friends

Marker
Naw I don't think so,
I know someone from their old school and he said they were all complete assholes

ChenChen
We should at least give them a chance

Sunny bitch
Exactly
I mean they can't be that bad

The teacher interrupted their conversation, motioning for people to enter the class, "Hello class I would like to introduce 2 of our new students, Lucas and Yuta" Donghyucks head raised so quick, he almost gave himself whiplash.

Donghyuck was right though, they wouldn't be bad... they would be terrible.
—————
Holyshitholyshitholyshit
We hit 10k omg
Y'all I didn't even think I was gonna get 100 let alone 10k
Oml
Thank you all so much, I really hope you are enjoying it cause I'm having a lot of fun writing it
I actually love you all so much, I hope you have an absolutely amazing day :)))))
THANK YOU <333