paparazzi

NARI POV
Nari at the stylist, "We need to get rid of whatever... that is," Making hand gestures to his outfit, "and replace it with something that makes him look masculine, but not like a douche."

The stylist nodded and went out. Donghyuck suddenly spoke up, "What wrong with my outfit? You think I look stupid?" He looked down kind of sad.

"No! Well yes, but like, not an ugly stupid, A cute one." She put her hands up exaggerating her words, making him smile. "Oh okay."

He chuckled and looked around the room while she just stood there confused by her own words. She made eye contact with Jungkook and he winked at her. She just shot a glare at him.

"Here you go Miss." The stylist came and gave Nari the clothes, "Thank you" She the clothes and gave them to Donghyuck. "Go in there and try them all on for me."

After he tried them all on and picked out what he liked, Nari went to go pay for them. Before they left she gave the bags to Jungkook. We started to leave the room when Donghyuck grabbed her wrist with a scared expression. Her eyes softened. "I told the guard to protect you more, you'll be okay." He nodded hesitantly and grabbed her hand. As they walked back out with all the cameras flashing, Donhyuck unconsciously moved closer to Nari.

They got into the car and sat down. She looked at him. "Was that better?" He nodded shyly, "Yes, thank you."

"You're 18 right?"

"Yes... why?"

"Just making sure, I pretty much everything about you."

He looked at her creeped out, "How? Why?" Nari looked at him, "I got Jungkook to do a background check on you, I couldn't have you be a murderer or something."

"Oh, well-"

"Hold that thought, were here." Nari got out of the car, Donghyuck following closely behind. There were no fans or paparazzi as this was exclusively a celebrity salon.

"Why are we here?" He looked at her puzzled. "To get your hair done."

"Huh, Why?" She turned around looking at him with a hesitant expression,"It looks like there is a mop on you head."

"What!" She turned around and started walking in.

—————————————————————————
Sorry it's kinda short,
But like how are you guys liking it so far?