~48*

@Nari-_*•

Nari-_*•: He still looks beautiful even when he's sleepingLiked by Love_Nari, ooPsy, MaRks_waTermELoN and 1,137,982 othersView all 99,467 commentsLove_Nari Omg I shipLove_Nari Y'all are the cutestYeti37 Wow, he is beautiful Kookie-2 I'm so excited...

Liked by Love_Nari, ooPsy, MaRks_waTermELoN and 1,137,982 others
View all 99,467 comments
Love_Nari Omg I ship
Love_Nari Y'all are the cutest
Yeti37 Wow, he is beautiful
Kookie-2 I'm so excited to see you guys in the CCA!
Ehu*nie Ew
Ehu*nie Why are you still with him
Ehu*nie He's a waste of space and you know that
Nari-_*• @Ehu*nie I suggest you delete your comment before I block you

She angrily put her phone down beside her, mumbling to herself, "That bitch,"

She furrowed her brows angrily and squeezed her fist, "I swear if I could just choke that woman I-"
"Why do you look so angry?"

She looked down at the sleepy Donghyuck making her anger wither away, "I-it's nothing, don't worry about it," She smiled at him and he squinted his eyes, "Hmm, you're lying." He closed his eyes, making himself more comfortable on Nari, "But I won't push it, tell me when you're ready,"

She let out a small breath, glad that he didn't ask further. The last thing she wanted to do was make him feel bad right when he woke up.

She placed a hand around Donghyuck's waist and started scrolling through her phone, "Ugh, I have to go model for some stupid company today. The people there are so rude and entitled, it makes me angry."

She glanced at the time on her phone, "At least I don't have to be there till 11:30, still got 3 hours."

She sighed as Donghyucks eyes shot open, she looked at him confused while he practically spring from her grip, "What are you doing Hyuck?" He ran to go get his jacket, "Crap, crap, crap," He went to Nari and pulled her up and out of the tree house.

Once he made sure she was down safely he grabbed her hand and started running out of the forest. "Hyuck! What is wrong!?" He didn't respond as they ran out onto the street, "Can you please tell me what's happeni-"
"Taxi!"

He waved his hand at the taxi and quickly came in while Nari just stood their, "Are you coming or what?" He looked at her impatiently.

She snapped out of her daze and got out of the school, "Neo City High please," The driver nodded and started driving off.

Nari looked to her side to see Donghyuck slightly squeezing his fists, she knew something was up. She grabbed his hand, making him look at her, "Tell me please,"

He took a breath before starting, "Well I had a huge test in science today and it's worth 30% of my grade and if I'm late I won't have a lot of time to do it and then I'll fail the test which will make me fail the course which will make me fail school and then I'll fail at life," He let out a breath as he said that all at one time.

Nari looked at him for a second before she started chuckling. Donghyuck whipped his head around to Nari with an annoyed face, "Why are you laughing? This is not funny!"

She continued to laugh and Donghyuck started pouting, "Nariiii," She shook her head once before composing herself, "It's just, you look really cute when your rambling," He glared at her, crossing his arms, "You're really laughing at my failure? Wow, now I know where we stand,"

He looked out the window and Nari started laughing again. She grabbed his shoulders turning him towards her, "Watch, I can fix this,"

She took out her phone and gave it to him, "Type in your schools number," He looked at her confused and took the phone slowly, "What are you going to do?" He finished typing the number and gave it to Nari, "Imma call them and give an excuse, "You need to be an adult do that,"

She put it up to her ear waiting for them to answer, "How old do you think I am idiot?"
"I don't know you never told-" She put her finger to his mouth telling him to stop talking,

"Hello this is Neo City High, how can I help you?"
—————
Sorry
I was gonna wrote more but I ended up watching 5 feet apart and now I can't stop crying
I'll update again tmr