history

Donghyuck put the phone down and started eating. "Wait, what are the CCA's? Nari said we are going and-"

He was quickly interrupted by Jaemin choking on his sandwich. He put his hand up signaling he was going to continue, but he just had to stop choking first.

After Jaemin collected himself, he looked at Donghyuck with wide eyes. "You, are going to the CCA's?!"

He nodded confused, "What's the big deal? It's just another show where I just have to sit and watch." He took another bite of his apple still unfazed by Jaemins reaction.

"Idiot, do you know what it stands for?" Donghyuck shook his head. He probably should've asked Nari but he goes rly wasn't very concerned, how bad could it be? "It stands for the Couples Can Awards, an event where famous couples sign up and compete in different activities."

Donghyuck started laughing, "Funny joke Min."

His laughing was cut short by Jisung tapping his shoulder, shoving a phone in his face, "I don't think he was joking,"

Donghyuck grabbed the phone and his eyes widened as he started scrolling through the page.Track races, intelligent tests... gymnastics! The hell is this?!"

He looked up to see all of his friends trying to hold their laughter. "This is not funny! You-" He groaned and continued to look through the page.

In the midst of his breakdown, Chenle showed something to Renjun and Jeno making them burst out in laughter, Jaemin and Mark looked at them confused.

"What are you laughing at?" Their confused faces turned into laughter when they were showed the article. Donghyuck was still looking at them puzzled.

"What."
"You-You."

He couldn't get the words out due to him losing breath because of his laughter. "Mark talk." He eventually continued due to Donghyuck's tone. "Your gonna have to do a interview live, in front of thousands of people."

His face dropped. "Excuse me?" Chenle chuckled and started reading the article. "The last day of the CCA's..."

"There's more than one day! You have got to be kidding me."

He dropped his head to table as Chenle continued to read the article. "...Is when your favourite couples answer questions live asked by you as fans. Make sure you submit questions about there interests, likes, and lives. You can-"

"Okay!" Donghyuck shot his head up, not wanting to hear more. "I think that's enough information for now."

Donghyuck sighed with a hand on his head. "Well, at least nothing can make my day worse." A breathy chuckle left Jenos mouth as he looked at Renjun,  then back at Donghyuck. "Well, we do have that test in history today so..."

"You have got to be fucking joking."

His head dropped on the table once more as Jisung patted his back "You'll be fine Hyuck. I mean probably, your kinda terrible at history so-"

His head turned towards Jisung, the glare he gave shutting Hisung up immediately. "Haha, just kidding, you'll do great... I hope." The last part was mumbled but Donghyuck still heard it. "You little shit."

Donghyuck was about smack him when the bell rang and a teachers voice boomed throughout the cafeteria. "Everyone make sure to clean up your tables and then head to your classes, thank you!"

The teacher left as they all got up, separating ways to get to our classes. He was walking with Jeno and Renjun as they were all in the same history class.

"Did you guys actually study?" Donghyuck shook his head at Renjun, making Jeno sigh. "Well, would it really make a difference? Jisung wasn't wrong when he said you sucked at history."

Renjun stifled his laugh as Donghyuck pretend to hit Jeno making him flinch. "That's what I thought."

Donghyuck then smiled and made a heart at them, walking into class, both pretty much unfazed by his weird antics by now.

"I still don't understand how he has a girlfriend, let alone a one who models."

Jeno laughed nodding, "We can barely handle him, I wonder how she does." They both laughed and walked into class.
—————————————————————————
Hey, hope you liked this chapter❤️
Have an amazing day😘