*55~

As they approached the house they both saw the lights on as the boys had already gotten there, probably because of how slow Donghyuck was walking.

Mark passed Donghyuck and went to the door walking into his house, "Are you coming?" Donghyuck was frozen at the door looking down at his feet, he took a deep breath and walked in trailing behind Mark, there was really no point in delaying it, he knew he was going to get kicked out anyway

As the door shut behind him the guys walked out of the kitchen, towards the living room, "Uh, you're finally here! We have been-" They all stopped once they saw who was standing behind Mark.

Jaemin immediately crossed his arms, the smile dropping from his face, "Why is he here?" Mark looked behind him, seeing Donghyuck looking down playing with his fingers, "He needed someone,"

Renjun rolled his eyes, "Why us, he said he didn't need us. And if he really needed someone couldn't he just go to Nari?"
Donghyuck hiccuped, his hands dropping to his sides, not going unnoticed by the two youngest.

"There must've been a reason why he was sitting alone by himself Renjun."

"Exactly! He was sitting by himself so he could stay alone." Mark glared at the guys, "Seriously?!"

Jeno shook his head finally joining the conversation, "I just don't know why you're defending him Mark,"

"Because he's not okay! Does he look okay to you?!"

His eyes raked over all of them, their annoyed expressions not faltering, "No Mark he does not, but it's karma for being rude and lying to all of us." The guys might think he was slightly overreacting, but they didn't see Donghyuck on the sidewalk, they didn't see how utterly destroyed he looked.

Mark scoffed, "Can you please just hear him out!? You guys are being ridiculous!"

"I still don't understand why you're defending him? He was an asshole!" Mark was about to spew something back at Jaemin, "But-"

"Yah! Do you guys not realize what you are doing?!" Chenle pointed to Donghyuck who had tears pouring down his face, "He may have done some shitty things but he is obviously in pain. Can we please just forget what happened for a couple minutes and listen to him?"

Chenle and Jisung were staring at the 3 older boys as they shook their heads, they did not want to listen to Donghyuck.

Donghyuck was silently watching this all go down, and he couldn't help but just feel worse, "I'm sorry," Donghyucks quiet voice broke the loud atmosphere. All he was doing was making them yell at each other, he obviously did no good just standing there, "I'm just making you all yell and get mad, I'll go."

He turned around to leave but was stopped with a hand grabbed his wrist, "You are not going anywhere! You will explain what's going on if it's the last thing you do. You are my best friend hyuck and I am not letting you suffer like this alone!" Mark grabbed him and put him on the couch, "You 3 better stay quiet and listen to him otherwise i will not hesitate to kick you out."

Chenle, Jisung and Mark sat down on the couch while the other 3 just stood and watched, "Fine, go ahead"

As he slowly lifted his head, his eyes raked over all of his friends and the tears started to pour down his cheeks once again, "Fuck I'm so sorry," His hands went up to his face trying to wipe the tears, "I'm so, so sorry"
—————
"And now I'm here," He scoffed bitterly, "Being all pathetic drowning in my own tears," He angrily wiped his tears as Chenle hugged Donghyucks arm, "Don't say that Hyuck,"

"Technically you'd need more tears to drown-" Jisungs smart ass comment was interrupted my a smack on the head, "Ow!"

Jisung glared at Donghyuck as the most of them laughed, Donghyucks frown turned into a small smile, "Ha! I got you to smile,"
Donghyuck nudged him as they all smiled, well at least most of them, "Jaemin?"

Everyone's attention turned the the silent Jaemin, "What's wrong?" Donghyuck stared at him for a second before Jaemins eyes started to well up with tears, "Whoa whoa!" Donghyuck rushed up to Jaemin and put his hands on his shoulders, "I'm the one who's supposed to be depressed, why are you crying?"

Jaemin sniffled and looked down, "I was such a dick to you and you were going through so much and I just-"

"Oh shut up you had your reasons, don't be so hard on yourself... now come here," He opened his arms wide and Jaemin sadly smiled and gave him a big hug, "I love you ok? Don't worry," Jaemin nodded and broke the hug wiping his tears.

Donghyuck looked at all of them and opened his arms, "All of you, come here." They all walked over into a huge group hug, "I love all of you, thank you," They all smiled at Donghyucks confession,

"...okay enough with the sappy shit let's go raid Hyucks house," Renjun backed out pretending he had a bat, "They better watch out cause they bout' to get whacked," He swung his hands back and forth making them all laugh.

Deciding to join in the fun, Jaemin looked around like he had binoculars, Chenle and Jisung walked side by side pretending to have a gun, while Jeno and Mark acted like bodyguards.

Mark put his hands to his ear like he was talking through an earpiece, "Coast is clear?" Jeno did the same, talking in a low voice, "Coast is clear, target in view,"

They all walked out of the house, making their way to the sidewalk, "Okay, 3, 2, 1... Go!" As soon as they heard go they all went running down the street.

Donghyuck was so glad to have people who didn't treat him like he was broken, who didn't care where he was from. He was so happy that they were trying so hard to make him smile, he knew he had amazing best friends and he wouldn't throw them away for the world.

"Idiots," He smiled to himself as he started to run after them,
—————
Hello, usually I update every couple days but it's been a week and I feel bad...
Hope you like it though :) I'm glad they all made up though, I hated writing them being mad at each other