Chapter 20 - Painfully And Cruelly

Raffaele

I can't pinpoint what I feel exactly. I'm still trying to process that Asimina is alive. I'm relieved and in disbelief. Those dreams I thought were shattered are going to be a reality. I'm nervous, anxious, and I'm anticipating the moment that woman vows to be mine and only mine. Amongst all that, I'm trying to keep at bay my raging episodes. The vivid images of slicing Roberto haven't subsided. In fact, the Demon screams at me constantly. I need to remind myself that my father, Petro, and many other members deserved to seek justice.

My body is on fire, the veins in my hands, arms, and neck prominent. The pulsation is visible, containing my fury has proven to be a difficult task. Pumping weights and liquor are the only things that are keeping me from exploding.

I turn to my right, watching my younger brother drive erratically to our location. Tommy's chest heaves, the tight grip on the steering wheel has his knuckles turning white. Letting out an exasperated breath, I once again try to push aside my desire to skin alive his two assassins. Tommy begged me to allow him to deliver the punishment. The desperation in his voice soared above his fury. His men betrayed him by aiming a gun at his brothers' son. He reminded me of when we were kids.

Pulling out my phone, I send a quick text to Asimina. I need confirmation that they're okay to give Tommy my full attention. Roberto might be caught, but he isn't my only enemy, and now everyone knows how fucking broken it will leave me to lose her.

"Have you found a dress, Sweetheart?" I ask a different question instead of: have you had any trouble? I don't want to be one of those men who are always on the phone asking his woman, are you okay? She's strong and independent. I don't want her feeling caged and as if I'm trying to clip her wings, but at the same time, I need my worries to be put to ease. Fear isn't something I've experienced in the past, yet with Asimina, it claws at me.

"Not yet, and I need two! Or is that your way of saying I'm limited?" I read her text and burst out into laughter. Limited! She can buy the entire store for all I care. The Morelli's aren't short of money. I am not short of cash! Smiling, I respond.

"No, baby, you're not limited. Anything your heart desires is yours." I quickly send a heart and kiss emoji straight after. I have become obsessed. I'm a man that has always hated texting, and here I am sending fucking emojis like a schoolboy. I shake my head at stupid things I have started craving to do. The days I used to fuck and simply walk away straight after are gone. Women didn't have my phone number. Now I'm checking my phone every half an hour, ensuring I don't miss a text and respond quickly to her.

"Anything my heart desires?" Her playfulness returns

Before I can respond, she sends another message. "I desire my god with his untamed stallion, down on his knees, worshiping me tonight. Make it happen!" She sends me a picture. I'm semi-hard in the morning and still fast asleep. Asimina is lowered with her tongue teasing and hovering over the tip of my dick.

Fuck me! She has me horny. Dirty thoughts start flooding my mind, and a devilish smirk appears as I text her back. "You will have me on my knees if you saddle up and ride me afterward!"

Meer seconds go past, and I receive her final text. "Yeeha! Give it to me rough. I want that domineering Demon!"

"Christ," I unintentionally breathe. She loves my aggression, and she's the only woman to ever have. Feeling eyes on me, I turn and glance at both my brothers, who have a questionable eyebrow raised.

"Asimina," I inform. Stefano grins in understanding. Tommy entirely focused on the task ahead, only nods. Sliding my phone back into my pocket, I bring my focus to the road, we are almost there, and two more will lose their lives today. With those thoughts, my mind travels to Roberto. We left him in William's capable and fierce hands. The brutality that he will be subjected to will have him begging for death. That wish will be honored the night before we fly out for Greece. In the meantime, every day, he will be beaten and raped with rubber cocks. Although it's not quite the same, it will give him a taste of what they had Bianca endure. The terror that engulfed him as realization kicked in was satisfying. No one is coming for him; everyone is dead. There is no escape for him. The Morelli cells will be his last residence.