Epilogue - Here, With You

Asimina

7 months later

I glance into the mirror, drying my face. I'm relaxed, and above all, I'm happy. Although things haven't entirely quieted down, the unpredictable attacks have stopped. Since the death of the priests and the assassins, no one has dared to attempt a hit. Oddly enough, in these last seven months, I have felt entirely safe. The house was fitted with the latest security cameras in every room. Raffaele downloaded the software on my phone, allowing me to access any camera on the property. In case this house is ever compromised, I can view the whereabouts of the intruders. I won't lie. I have used the cameras to spy on the boys once or twice. Their conversations mostly were about business, but on occasion, they talked about us ladies. The girls and I were entertained. The Capos constantly teased Raffaele, "The wife has spoken!" Or another favorite "She owns your fucking balls. Legally!" I start to giggle at their stupid conversations. Raffaele shrugs it off, unfazed every time.

Glancing at my naked body, apart from my breast and stomach, I haven't expanded much in this pregnancy. I've managed to eat healthy throughout and continue to exercise lightly. I sweep my eyes down at my stomach; he or she is active this morning. This time everything is different. Raffaele has stayed by my side; he has been there at every appointment. "I never make the same mistakes twice!" Those words of his bring me comfort.

Peeking into the bedroom, the Beast of a man is still fast asleep. For the last three months, I haven't been unable to sleep more than five hours a night. This little being seems to be awake and most active when I'm trying to get some shut-eye. I'm due in three days, and the sleepless nights will remain a reality for a little while longer. Although I'm excited, I am not looking forward to labor pain. Thoughts of finally meeting our child and knowing the gender have my heart fluttering.

I start walking towards the bedroom; It's still early. Crawling into bed, I nuzzle into Raffaele's chest. Throwing his arm around me, he pulls me closer. These mornings are heaven! "Morning, beautiful," he mumbles. Picking up his phone, he checks the time, "It's six in the morning."

"Yeah, this little human is kickboxing," I giggle, placing a hand on my belly.

Humming, he lowers himself to my stomach, "Behave!" His deep husky voice sends a shiver through me. It seems to have worked; all movement has stopped for the moment. Running his hand over my belly, he glances at me, "pregnancy suit you!"

He kisses his way up while crawling between my legs. "Being fat suits me?" I laugh.

"You're hardly fat, Asimina. You have a belly that's it," nuzzling his face between my breast, he growls like an animal. "Fuck I love how big they have gotten." Taking my nipple into his mouth, he grinds it between his teeth. The slight pain never fails to shoot excitement through me. He has me weak. Unable to push his body onto mine, he holds himself up over me. Leaning down, he connects our mouths. Fuck! The effect he has on me is euphoric. I crave to get lost in his dominance.

Breaking our kiss, he orders, "Feed me, breakfast."

Excitedly I do as I am told. Pregnancy makes traditional sex positions difficult; we have needed to be less creative and more comfortable. Getting on all fours, Raffaele lowers himself behind me. The moment his mouth connects to me, my body becomes feverish. Plunging his fingers in me, his tongue continues to swirl around. He has me where he wants me. I surrender. Licking my lips, I moan. Those fingers curling in me have my legs weak. He increases speed and intensity.

That sexy husky voice asks, "How much do you crave my cock, Asimina?" Curling his fingers again, he turns me into a moaning mess, and I cannot form words. Abruptly pulling his fingers out, he sucks on my sensitive spot before teasing me with his tip between my folds. "Do you want it?"