Chapter 1

My name is officially Sakura Hatake now! I'm Kakashi's adopted daughter, also known as the White Fang's adopted granddaughter. It has been a few years since the incident and I'm doing great in the Ninja Academy.

Daddy is very proud of me because I'm one of the top in the academy! It's actually thanks to him that I'm the top though, he spends all of his time for me other than doing his jobs. He is willing to drop his pervert book for me. Yes ,I'm that important to him.

Anyways, he mostly trains me during our free time and we found out my chakra nature. It seems I have more than one. And those are water, which I inherited from my father Zabuza, Earth and Wind. I trained myself to be a lightning user as well which was really difficult, but I managed because daddy's chakra nature is lightning.

He often praises my chakra control and intelligence because I created some jutsu myself. You can say it became another chakra nature for myself only, but it is still basically categorised as wind. And that is, cherry blossoms. It fits my name perfectly.

Other than that, he trains taijutsu with me. Gai sensei often challenge him, so I volunteer to follow them when they compete because it would help my taijutsu more! I mean not to say anything bad about daddy, but hey! You gotta admit Gai sensei's taijutsu is the best!

Enough with that, now let's move on to the present..

"WAKE UP GODDAMMIT! I'M RUNNING LATE!!" I shouted and pulled daddy's blanket off.

A vein popped on my head and I yelled again "WAKE UP OR I'M HEADING TO THE ACADEMY MYSELF!!"

Upon hearing that, daddy's eyes snapped  open and yelled like he just woke up from a dream "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

~MEANWHILE~

"They sure are lively aren't they?"

"Yes they sure are, honey."

Both of them sweat dropped at the noise made by their neighbour.

~BACK TO HATAKE HOME~

I laughed and pushed him to the bathroom to take a bath and prepare himself. When he finished, I grabbed an apple and we jumped on the roof heading towards the academy while munching on my apple. Well, he can always have breakfast by himself.

He insists on coming with me because..this is what happened on my first day:

~FLASHBACK~

I was walking to the academy with daddy for my first day. Once I stepped inside, everyone was looking at me. I kept my cool and just smiled cooly. The guys were squealing like little girls and the girls just admired me. Almost immediately I became the heartthrob of the academy.

I head to meet my teacher before entering the class. He is Iruka sensei. His hair is tied up and he has a scar across his nose. We entered the room together. Oh, did I mention? Being the over protective daddy he is, he followed me to class. Why? You will know why.

Iruka sensei cleared his throat to catch the class's attention,then he started.

"Class, we have a new student today. You may introduce yourself, Sakura." He said and I nodded with a smile.

I face the class and smiled cooly. "Good morning everyone, my name is Sakura Hatake. Nice to meet you." I smiled.

And..daddy just gotta butt in..main reason he is here actually, especially after the 'grand entrance' I received. "I warn you, if you ever and I mean EVER even THINK of harming my daughter here.. You. Are. DEAD." He glared at the class and I sweat dropped. "And I'll feed you to my dogs." He smiled, but everyone could see his killing aura..and...that evil smile... "Oh, and guys? Stay away." he is still smiling and the guys gulped.

After he left, I proceeded to my seat next to a girl with midnight blue short hair and lavender eyes.

~MEANWHILE~

Hmm..interesting.. She don't seem to swoon over me like the others. And I have to admit..she is pretty cool.

"Ya like her don't cha?"

What?! Who the hell are you?!

"I'm your Inner, stupid"

Hn. Since when do I have an Inner?

"Few minutes ago?"

Hn.

~FLASHBACK ENDED~

Finally, we reached the academy! Oh, how forgetful I am. I forgot to say that today is the day of graduation exam. We are required to perform Shadow Clone Jutsu. Well that is easy..for me that is.

Before going inside, I hugged daddy and he kissed my forehead. I have a wide forehead, but no one dared to tease me because they are afraid of me. Especially daddy. They did tease me, but they faced my wrath so..hehe.

"Good luck, Saku-chan!" Daddy said although he knows I'll pass easily.

"Thank you!!" I beamed and went in.

Published: December 2014Edited: 12 January 2017

Edited: 12 January 2017