Chapter 21

"Kubikiribocho!" I yanked it out of my necklace and it became it's original size. I stood in between Orochimaru and Sasuke.

"I'm back. Miss me?" I snarled.

"More than ever." He smiled. Half of his skin is melted which now showed half of his real face. Orochimaru..

"Sakura! You haven't regain your energy yet!" Sasuke warned.

"I know! But I can't let you handle him alone! He isn't a Genin! He is one of the Sannins! I don't know what is his purpose here, but we can't beat him like this! And I'm not letting you die!" I yelled keeping my eyes on Orochimaru.

"Sakura.."

"Trust me, my father is here with me. I won't let anything happen to any of you." Although I have not mastered it yet...I have to try. I'm already wasting some of my chakra to carry this heavy sword. I'll need more to swing it fast, but it's risky. I'll waste chakra, and I'll sprain my hand easily.

I stand in position with the sword on my shoulders.

"Ahh...daughter of Zabuza Momochi, the Devil of the Hidden Missst. Ssssissster of Kissssame Momochi, Monsssster of the Hidden Missst and the Taillessss Tailed Beassst. Now known assss Kissssame Hossshigaki and currently in the Akatssssuki. I have to sssssay..you don't look anything like him."

"I don't have to look like him to be his sister." I growled and charged at him.

I swung my sword with killing intent to chop his head off. Unfortunately, a snake held the sword. What??

I tried to move, but I couldn't. I looked down and saw snakes slithering around my body, trying to hold me in place. Shit! I'm DOOMED! Sasuke! Naruto!

"Sasuke! Bring Naruto and GET OUT OF HERE!"

As I said that, Orochimaru's neck stretched and head towards me.

"QUICK!" I shrieked in panic. I'm done for!

As I waited for the impact, it didn't come. I didn't notice I closed my eyes. When I opened them, I was shocked to see Sasuke shielding me. Orochimaru bit Sasuke's neck.

Sasuke shrieked in pain and fell, but I caught him and slid him onto the ground.

"What was that?!?" I ordered.

"He wasss my target all along, but it ssseemssssss there isss sssomeone who alsssso hassss the potential. Either of you will be my ssssservant. It sseemsss it's fate that he become mine insssstead of you. Sssuch a wassste of talent." He said as he disappeared into the branch. Damn that Orochimaru!

Sasuke became unconscious in my arms. I hung Kubikiribocho in it's small size on my necklace again and brought Sasuke to where Naruto is.

I took care of them when both of them are still unconscious. I sat traps around in case anyone tries to harm us. I regained some of my chakra and healed them in any way I can, but I could not complete the procedure. I don't know how to heal these conditions. It's too complicated. It's a pain I can't understand.

Just then, I remembered something. I should warn them about Orochimaru. I summoned Pakkun and told him to find for daddy. I told him the story, then he quickly ran off in search of daddy.

Please send reinforcements quick! We can't take down such a powerful criminal! I prayed.

Published: December 2014
Edited: 13 January 2017