Chapter 25

"Sasuke Uchiha vs Yoroi Akado."

Sasuke is the first?! He is in a bad shape! I looked at daddy and he just nodded at me as if saying not to worry. I bit my lip and nodded.

So far Sasuke fought well, but his opponent isn't bad either. Sasuke kicked him to the air. While he was behind Yoroi, his mark is starting to spread. What the heck?! What the hell is that mark?!? Before the mark overcome him, he seem to manage it. The mark soon returned to it's original form. Without wasting any time, Sasuke kicked him to the ground kicked his gut harshly again. Yoroi fell unconscious and Sasuke was declared as winner.

Sasuke was about to collapse, but daddy caught him and brought him somewhere to seal that mark. Regarding what he told me before he vanished to Sasuke's side.

Finally, it was my match after 2 fights and daddy is back to watch me. Sasuke rested in the infirmary. My opponent is.. Ino Yamanaka. I sighed. I have to go soft on her. I thought.

I hopped down to the battle arena and stood in front of her.

"Don't go easy on me." She said.

"Really? Alright then. As your wish." I smirked. She asked for it.

"Ready? Start!" Hayate sensei exclaimed.

Ino charged at me with speed, but not fast enough. She tried to punch me numerous times, but I dodged all if it with ease. I sighed and thought to end this quick.

"Wind Release: Violent Wind!"

The wind blew Ino all the way to the wall. She hit her head and fell unconscious. After I was declared winner, I rushed over to her and heal her. Asuma sensei carried Ino and laid her down on the platform where her group is standing at.

I hopped in front of daddy and gave him a high 5.

"I don't know whether to be glad that you didn't face a strong opponent, so I'll be worried as hell or I should be sad for you that you can't fight?" He said.

"I fought enough, daddy. That was one heck of a scary opponent.. But yeah I'm kinda disappointed that I'm not able to fight." I grinned.

"That's my girl." He ruffled me hair. "But I'm proud that you are able to fight with him that long. Although he did not show his true power, but he is still very strong"

I looked at him and smiled brightly "Yeah! Next time, I'll train so hard that I can finally beat him!" I said determined. Daddy just smiled at me and continue to ruffle my hair. I pouted at him. He laughed.

Orochimaru's POV

Interesssting.. I wonder.. Sssince when do ssshe have a relationssship with Kakassshi Hatake?

I'll need to asssk Kabuto about her.

Sssakura Hatake.. Isssn't sssshe a Momochi?

I guesssss I'll find out..

....Ssssoon..

And I'll make you mine...

Hahaha...HAHAHAHAHA.

Gaara's POV

The way those sound ninja's sensei look at Sakura intently is making me sick..

What is her relationship with her sensei? Why do they look so close?

Why do I care?!?

Published: December 2014

Edited: 13 January 2017