Chapter 38

I woke up to be greeted by daddy. I sat up and looked around me. Oh yeah.. Gaara brought me home yesterday.. I should thank him.

"Feeling okay now? Gaara told me what happened." Daddy asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I need to thank him." I said as I got up.

"You better be quick because he is leaving today." Daddy informed.

I stopped on my steps and turned to him,"Wha-WHAT?!?" Dammit! I mentally slapped myself. Why am I getting so worked up?! "S-Sorry dad.. I'll get going then." I laughed sheepishly and faster prepared myself.

After I'm done, I rushed towards the gates by pushing chakra to my feet. I hope I'm not too late!! Finally the gates are in my sight and I saw a red head standing in front of it, taking his first step out of the gate.

"GAARA!" I yelled.

He turned to me and I stopped while catching my breath. It seems I'm not the only one here. Naruro and Shikamaru has come to bid farewell as well. I stood properly and smiled at him.

"Thank you for yesterday!" I grinned.

"No problem." He gave a small smile.

"Remember to visit us anytime! BELIEVE IT!" Naruto grinned.

"I wouldn't want to be with cry baby again." Temari grinned looking at Shikamaru. He blushed and rolled his eyes.

"We will. We have to go now." Gaara said.

I nodded and waved,"Good bye."

"Bye guys." Kankuro said.

They waved and left. All of us who are here stared at the gate where they left. Somehow..I felt lonely.. Weird..

When I looked around, I noticed Shikamaru and I are the only ones left. He was also staring at the gate.

"What happened between you and Temari?" I asked boldly.

He seemed to be caught off guard and blushed.

"N-Nothing!!"

"Nothing..? Cry baby.....?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Uhh... Oh, look at the time now! I gotta go!" He said and ran off. I pouted and walked around.

While I was walking, I was wondering about the Chunnin exam. So much happened in such a short time.. The only ones who passed are:

1). Neji Hyuga

2). Sakura Hatake

3). Shikamaru Nara

Gaara could pass, but he went out of control during exams. Kankuro and Temari could, but they betrayed the village that time. The were tricked to betray the village, actually. Sasuke passed but.. He is a rogue ninja now. Neji and Shikamaru passed by showing their skill. I naturally passed because I won the tournament.

"SAKURA-CHAN!" I spun my head around and saw Naruto.

"Hey Naruto!" I smiled.

"I was supposed to leave today for training, but I talked to Pervy Sage about it so I'm leaving tomorrow. Before I leave, lets have a Team 7 reunion!" He beamed.

I can't help but frown a little. It won't be Team 7 anymore.. But I shook it off and answered,"Yeah! I'll call dad- Oh! Uhh.. Kakashi sensei over!" I smiled.

"That's great! 7pm at Ichiraku's! See you there, Sakura-chan!" He beamed and ran off to who knows where.

I sighed and looked up at the sky. I wonder when Team 7 will reunite again.. Let's hope it's not a bad reunion..

I breathe in deeply and punched a fist in the air.

"Don't let your spirits down! BELIEVE IT!" I skipped off to find daddy ignoring the stares from everybody around me. Hold on...

Did I just..? OH SHIT! NARUTO IS INFLUENCING ME!

...

Oh well...

Published: December 2014
Edited: 13 January 2017