Chapter 8

Kakashi's POV

Where am I? I looked around and noticed warmth beside me. I turned my head I and saw my dearest daughter. I reached her face and wiped her tears away. I gently caressed it. I move a strand of her hair away from her mouth and kissed her forehead. Sakura..

Sakura's POV

I felt a hand on my cheeks, so I slowly opened my eyes to see daddy looking at me.

"Good morning my cherry blossom." He smiled.

"Your awake! How are you feeling??" I jumped up an examined him.

"I'm feeling fine, Sakura. Just a little tired."

I smiled and embraced him. He wrapped his arms around me. He gently stroke my hair while I fight back my tears. I held it back since my encounter with Zabuza.

"You know Sakura..just let it all out. Don't make yourself suffer like that. It doesn't mean you are weak. Just let it out. I can't stand to see you like that. You fought for so long that you even cry in your sleep. Not just one or two tears, I want you to really cry it all out."

Upon hearing this, I hugged him tighter and cried silently. I didn't want anyone to hear me. Knowing it's still quite early, Naruto and Sasuke must still be asleep. I stayed in his arms crying,letting it all out. Pouring the tears I have held in for so long. Daddy continuously stroke my hair and presses his lips on my hair. We stayed that way for almost 2 hours. My tears have dried, but my eyes were puffy.

Daddy pulled away and asked me,"You okay?" I smiled and nodded.

"I'll go get breakfast for you. You wouldn't want to face them like this." I nodded and thought about his condition.

"No, you are too weak." As if on cue, Naruto and Sasuke came in but my hair covered my eyes.

"Naruto, Sasuke, please help us to get our breakfast and bring it upstairs. I'm too weak to move around and Sakura would like to accompany me."

"Hai!" Naruto said and went downstairs with Sasuke.

~DOWNSTAIRS~

"Teme! Let's bring our breakfast upstairs so we can eat with them too!"

"Dobe. Can't you see they need some time alone? Especially Sakura?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Sigh.. What happened yesterday? Did you see how Sakura acted? I'm sure her emotions aren't stable now, but she isn't showing it. Even just now, she didn't greet us nor look at us. It's clear that she wants to be alone."

"Ohh..."

~BACK UPSTAIRS~

*Knock! Knock!*

"Come in." Daddy said.

"Here are your food." Sasuke said and left it beside me and daddy. "We will leave now." Naruto was surprisingly quiet..

"Come on, lets eat. We have training to do."

"O-Oh alright."

After we finished breakfast, we prepared ourselves. I was mostly trying to look normal, but my eyes are still a little puffy. Oh well.. I shrugged.

I lowered my head so they couldn't see my eyes. I greeted Tazuna-san and Tsunami-san. When I head out, daddy stopped me and I looked at him.

"Sakura, you have already mastered the following train so I want you to guard Tazuna. He will be going out later. Be careful."

"Yes, you too." I smiled. He smiled and kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair. I looked at them heading out and I waited for Tazuna-san.

Once he is ready, we are good to go. I walked around the town with him and it looked familiar. Although this isn't the town I used to live in, I came here before. I used to travel around with Tou-san for his missions. If I'm lucky, we get rare ones like going to other countries.

I looked around and noticed the people. The atmosphere was depressing. I frowned at that thought. Gatou is such a bastard. I'm sorry to say, you have none of my respect! Tazuna-san was looking at me with worried looks as a glared at the ground. He must have noticed my dark aura.

"S-Sakura-san?"

"A-Ah..ahahaha..gomen Tazuna-san.. I was too caught up with my thoughts." I smiled sheepishly while rubbing the back of my neck.

After we are done, we head back to Tazuna-san's home. Daddy and Sasuke was there too but Naruto was still training referring to daddy. I thought I should go find him before he passed out.

Too late.. I thought. He was already unconscious. He walked to him and felt someone a few feet away from me. A familiar chakra. I turned around and positioned with my kunai.

"?!?" I gasped, speechless. I was in shock. I dropped my kunai and stared at him.