Chapter 42

We had breakfast with the royalties before we head off as a thank you. Maybe royalties aren't so bad after all.. I mean, they don't mind to be around commoners..

"I shall introduce my children to you. This is my eldest son, Hiroshi." The King introduced. I blushed when we he winked at me. T-That... URGH! My hands twitched.

"Nice to meet you." He bowed.

"You too, sir." Daddy bowed.

"This is my youngest son, Eiji." The King said. He looked more like the Queen. He glared at us. So this is the kid Saburo talked about.. He is good looking, but he got one sick attitude! To think that he is as old as me, he acts like a 6 years old.

"Pleased to meet you sir." Daddy bowed at him.

"Hn." The King and Queen sighed at his lack of reply. Hmph! What a brat!

"Please excuse us, we shall head out to their hideouts now." Daddy said.

"Yes, please take care or yourselves." The King said.

Daddy bowed and head off with the rest of us following him. Before I manage to leave, I felt a grip on my hand. It pulled me into an embrace. W-WHAT?!? I looked up and saw Hiroshi.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything." He smirked. He leaned next to my ear and whispered,"Don't die." He smiled and pushed me out of the door. That idiot!! I fumed and sped off to catch up.

Kankuro looked at me and asked,"Why did you stop just now?"

"Nothing." I snapped.

Once we are out of the palace, daddy turned to us.

"Alright, we will separate here. Remember the hide outs?" We all nodded.

He turned to me and said,"Be careful."

"You too, dad. You are alone." I said.

He nodded and turned to Gaara. "Take very good care of her. If anything happens to her, I'll kill you myself." He growled. Gaara nodded.

He looked at me again and summoned 3 dogs. Pakkun went with him. Bisuke is with Gaara and I while Urushi is with Temari and Kankuro.

"These dogs will accompany you. If anything happens, they will look for me. If anything happens to me, Pakkun will find for Sakura and she will find you guys. Got it?"

"Got it." We said in unison.

"Alright, scatter!" He said and we head off quickly.

"Ours are the furthest, so we should speed up. We don't have much time left." I said. Gaara nodded and we picked up our pace.

"Sakura..other than following you there...Kakashi told me to keep an eye on you before you do anything rash.." Bisuke said.

I sighed and said,"He always does this doesn't he? Don't worry, I won't kill myself."

"That is what you always say, Sakura. We all know what you always do. I mean, I have been with you since Kakashi kept you with him. We read can you like and an open book."

I blushed and said,"S-Shut up!" Gaara almost broke into a laugh, it became a smirk instead.

"H-Hey! What's so funny, huh?" I scowled.

"I just find that so true. Even though I'm not that close to you, I know you would always be ready to risk your life for anything and everything." He chuckled.

"More like she put her life on the line without thinking. She may be smart, but when it comes to her life, she don't give much thought about it. No, she doesn't even think about it." Bisuke told Gaara and they chuckled.

"True. No, she doesn't even think about herself. She puts everyone and anyone, everything and anything before her. Unhealthy." Gaara sighed and shook his head.

"Yeah!" Bisuke barked a laugh.

A vein popped on my head. My hands twitched. I crack my knuckles while looking at them with an evil smile.

"So you are making fun of me in front of my face, huh?" They slowly turned their heads toward me and gulped. They looked at each other again and ran off faster.

"You may run.. But you can't hide! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" I laughed wickedly and chased them. This is gonna be soooooo fun!!

Published: December 2014
Edited: 19 January 2017