Chapter 12

I walked over to Haku and wanted to fight again until I felt a strong flow of chakra. Oh no! That Jutsu! I snapped my head towards that sound and saw Kakashi's signature Jutsu. Zabuza was caught by Kakashi's dogs. No!

"NO! TOU-SAN!" My voice cracked.

Before I knew it, Haku disappeared and I sped away to them as fast as I could, pushing chakra to my feet.

"READY, ZABUZA?" Kakashi shouted.

Zabuza close his eyes and waited for the blow. But it didn't come. Instead, he felt blood splattered all over him.

"HAKUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" I cried as my heart skipped a beat.

Kakashi's hand pierced through Haku's stomach. He took back his hand in shock. Zabuza stood where he was in shock unbelieving what happened. I caught Haku and we dropped onto the ground.

"Haku." I cried.

"D-Don't..cry...m-my..c-cherry.....blos..som..." He said in pain and out of breath.

"Haku..dont leave me.."

"I..I'm s-sorry..I'm going t-to a..faraway place.."

"No, Haku. Stay with me." I cried more.

He cupped my cheeks and said,"I...I have a-always..loved you.. You k-know that..?"

"I love you too, Haku. I love you too." I sobbed.

He smiled and said,"Find..your o-own everl-lasti..ng h-happiness.."

"No.." I shook my head. "NO!" I screamed.

His thumb traced my lips and I kissed him. He gasped and kissed me gently as he was too weak. I kissed him as I feel his life drained away. When he lost his breath, I bit his lip and cried harder.

"HAKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" I screamed. I clutched on the body hard and cried.

"My my..look at what we have here. The brat is finally dead. He is starting to irritate me." I snapped my head at him and gave him my death glare.

"Gatou.." Zabuza said.

"You failed your mission, Zabuza. And honestly, I never wanted to pay you. After you finish your mission, I planned to eliminate you. But I guess I should do it now since clearly, you have failed." Gatou laughed.

"If it wasn't because of you, Haku wouldn't die. He wouldn't take this risk." Zabuza growled. "Kakashi, I won't kill Tazuna anymore, so our battle is over. However, I'm going to kill that bastard over there. This is my battle, do not stop me or interfere."

"Got it." Kakashi said.

"Sakura, if I die, take this sword. It is named Kubikiribocho." I stared at him and he turned to me. He took of bandage on his face to show his smile. "Oh, and I love you." I widened my eyes and wanted to stop him for charging at Gatou, but Kakashi stopped me.

"Why? WHY KAKASHI?" I said in tears.

"This is his fight." He told me.

"But-" He looked at me and I stopped.

I could only look at Tou-san. He was badly injured fighting with a crowd of assassins. Then, I noticed his chakra. It changed.

"The..Demon Shroud.." I whispered.

He began fighting like a maniac and chopped Gatou's head off. Everyone looked in fear until he fell on the ground. They smiled wickedly and charged at Tou-san, but they were stopped. A huge crowd of villagers with their weapons were standing at their opposite side. Inari was at the front.

"Inari!" Naruto shouted. I guess Naruto talked to him, huh? He was really stubborn and hated people who acts heroic because they think they will die. As what happened to his father.

"If you want to kill, go through us first!" Inari shouted.

"Us too!" Naruto and Sasuke shouted in unison as they cast their shadow clones.

"Uhh..no thanks!" Gatou's men said as they ran away.

Published: December 2014
Edited: 12 January 2017