Chapter 44

I jumped up and kicked him a few times, but he dodged it with his hands. I only managed to push him backwards. Once my feet touched the floor, I punched him with my chakra infused fist. He stopped it with his hand which wrapped around my fist. He yelped in the pain as my fist broke his bones.

"You.. YOU ARE GONNA GET IT!" He yelled furiously.

I flipped backwards and stood up proud, watching him intently. What is your power? What can you do with that size of yours? I'm sure it isn't just for show. I narrowed my eyes.

Suddenly, I felt his chakra flare. His chakra is intense! I shouldn't waste time! I immediately did hand signs.

"Lighting Style: Lightning Blade!"

I ran towards him with it in my hand. I don't like this, but..I gotta do what I gotta do! I raised my hand aimed for his chest, but it was stopped. What?! How?? I looked and saw his hand on my hand with the lighting blade. He stopped it..with...

...Chakra?? I widened my eyes.

"I must say, that Justu you performed was powerful.. But my chakra can always block it!" He laughed.

His chakra.. This chakra.. It is a lot!

"My chakra special. It can replenish fast, so I don't have to worry about chakra depletion." He smirked.

"The only people who have that kind of chakra is.. the Yamauchi clan!" I gasped.

"Yes.. You are a smart one.." He smirked. "As a reward, I will spare your lives if you evacuate now!"

"Hell no, I won't! I will rescue the princess!"

"Foolish little girl.. Your time is up!" He said and charged at me. If he is filled with chakra, he can punch me chakra filled fist with no problem! I'm going to be dead meat!

I dodged all of his attacks and hopped into the air. What do I do?? I furrowed my eyebrows. Think, Sakura! Think! Urgh.. I need something to absorb chakra..but what?? I need Nii-san's Samehada! Then an idea snapped. Samehada! I have the scales! YES!

I smirked and dropped on the ground. He charged at me to land a punch, but I went under his arm and stab the scale of Samehada onto his back where he can't reach. Hell yeah!

"Why do I feel so weak? As if my chakra is being drained?" He said weakly and dropped on the ground.

"Cause it is, idiot!" I said knocked him unconscious before I took the scale back and insert it into my pouch.

I smirked and went to search for the princess. I assume she is in this room since he waited here. I walked around to sense any presence. Got it! Behind this wall! I punched the wall with my fist and found her.

"Princess!" I shouted.

She looked at me in fear. "W-Who are you??"

"I'm a ninja from the village Hidden in the Leaves. I'm here to rescue you, princess" I bowed.

"Oh, okay. Thank you!" She beamed.

"Doing my job, princess. May you ride on my back? It will be faster." I asked.

She nodded and hopped onto my back. I sped out of the room and find my team knocking out the last few people.

"Guys! I found her! Let's go!" I exclaimed.

"Good job, lets go!" Daddy said.

When we reached the palace, it was already night time. The guards looked at us in awe when they saw the princess on my back. I put her down and she ran inside. I smiled and walked in with the rest.