Chapter 3

"Mizuki sensei??" I gasped and was shocked to see him. Especially when he threw a huge shuriken to Naruto.

I resisted the urge to run and help Naruto because I have to believe in him. I can't babysit him and this might be help him to unleash his powers. I stopped myself and watched.

I saw Iruka sensei shielded Naruto. My feet moved by itself. When I was going to jump down, a hand held me back.

I looked and saw daddy. His eyes told me not to interfere which I nodded to. We both watched from the branch.

Naruto was angry and he did a hand sign. It was Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu. He succeeded! I was so happy for him! He finally succeeded! And he beat the crap out of Mizuki sensei. Not long after that, he fell asleep due to exhaustion.

We both jump down and I healed Iruka sensei's wound. I only knew basic medical skills from a book. Daddy carried Mizuki sensei to the Hokage tower.

~NEXT DAY~

"Saku-chan~ Wake up~" I felt a finger poke my cheeks and I stirred. Suddenly, I felt a tickle and I laughed out loud.

"HAHAHA STOP! STOP! I'M AWAKE!" I got up from bed and saw daddy smirking.

"Look who's early today." I said while I rolled my eyes.

"Today is your last day in the academy. My girl is such a big girl now." He cried anime tears.

"Dad, you will always treat me like a little girl no matter how old I am."

"That's true." He ruffled my hair while I pouted.

I got up and prepared and ate breakfast with dad before heading to the academy. As usual, he kissed my forehead before I went in with my headband on proudly.

I wonder what father will say if he knows I'm a shinobi now. Unfortunately not a shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Mist. Maybe I'll be known as 'Blossom of the Hidden Mist' if I was a shinobi from that village.

Wait, why am I thinking of Zabuza on a happy day?? I shook my head and went into the class. It seems the seat with Hinata is taken. I sighed. I saw a crowd of fangirls arguing who should sit with Sasuke.

He is the heartthrob as well. He is actually my rival, but I'm better than him. I always beat him. Well, most of the time. I could see he is annoyed of the fangirls, so I decided to help him out.

I went over and sat next to him. He glared at me and I looked forward while saying softly,"You should thank me that none of your fangirls are sitting next to you."

"Hn. What about your fanboys?" He asked.

"Well..lets say I scared them away." I laughed softly.

"HEY FOREHEAD! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING SITTING NEXT TO MY SASUKE?!?" Ino shouted.

"Your Sasuke? Tch. Please. You don't own him. He is not even interested in you. Plus, I'm just doing him a favour sitting next to him." I smirked.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! YOU LITTLE-" she was cut off by Naruto's loud voice.

"SAKURA-CHAN, HINATA-CHAN! I PASSED! I'M BECOMING HOKAGE SOME DAY! BELIEVE IT!"

I laughed and let him sit next to me while the girls are glaring. He noticed and got pissed because he know what the commotion is about.

He sat on the table in front of Sasuke and glared at him. What is so great about him? It's great that Sakura-chan isn't one of his fangirls. He thought.

The guy behind Naruto accidentally pushed him forward. And..

Published: December 2014
Edited: 12 January 2017