Chapter 34

It has been a month since Tsunade-sama trained me. I have improved drastically in both fighting skills and medical skills. My knowledge in medical field has also expand greatly, exceeding Tsunade-sama's expectations.

"You have talent, Sakura" She told me.

"It is all thanks to you, shisou-sama" I smiled.

"I'm afraid I have nothing else to teach you. You are like a true prodigy just like your father, brother and your dad." She said softy with a sad smile.

"That is not true, I still have a lot to learn from you."

"You are very intelligent, so I suppose you can learn all those by yourself. But if you insist, then I will still train you." She smiled.

"Yeah!" I beamed.

~AT NIGHT~

I was waiting at the dining table for daddy to come back from his mission. He said he would come back for dinner. I have waited for an hour and I decided to take a walk outside hoping to bump into him. I hope he is alright..

Suddenly, I came across a shadow showing a boy with duck butt hair. Sasuke? I decided to greet him and followed the shadow until I see him in front of me. What disturbed me was he carried a bag with him.

"Where are you going?" I voiced out.

He turned and looked at me with emotionless eyes.

"It's none of your concern."

"Where are you leaving?" I asked ignoring him.

"I'm an avenger. I need to seek power and become stronger." He said.

"Are you leaving..to find Orochimaru? That mark.. It's a curse mark, isn't it? It grants you power. Am I right?"

"It's none of your business."

"It is. You are my teammate. You are my comrade. You are my frie-"

"No." He interrupted me. "I don't need friends. I'm an avenger. I don't need those emotions to care about people or whatsoever. All I need is hatred. The power to destroy someo-"

"AND YOU THINK THAT WILL SOLVE ANYTHING?" I snapped. "He killed your clan. He killed your family. It's normal that you hate him. It's normal you want revenge, but do you think it will help in anything?" He was silent. "Is it worth it to throw everything away? Your comrades? Your friends? Your new family? All of your sweet memories?" I continued,"REVENGE WON'T DO ANYTHING!" I was clearly pissed. "What will happen if you did kill him? YOUR CLAN WON'T REVIVE!" I stopped for a moment to regain my composure. "Death is death, Sasuke. It cannot be escaped. If you kill him, you will truly be the only Uchiha left. You will truly lose your entire family. You will truly be alone." I said.

"You don't understand anything about me, Sakura. You don't know how I feel!" He vanished and I felt a sharp pain behind my neck. I blacked out after I felt a pair of arms around me.

Kakashi's POV

I'm late for dinner.. She is so going to kill me. I sighed.

On my way home, I saw a figure lying down on a bench by the road. I walked closer and saw it was..

"Sakura??" I said aloud. What is she doing sleeping here?

I sighed and carried her back home. When I closed the door, she woke up.

"D-Daddy?" She was shocked.

"Hey there little blossom." I chuckled.

She furrowed her eyebrows and glared at me. "You are late." Oh shit.. Think of something!

"U-Uhh.. Oh! What were you doing sleeping on the bench outside?" I asked, remembering the question in my head.

"Sleeping on the bench?" She seemed clueless. Suddenly she widened her eyes and hopped down from my arms. "Sasuke left! He left the village! I tried to stop him but I blacked out!"

What..?

Published: December 2014
Edited: 13 January 2017