Chapter 18

When I woke up, daddy was already gone. He went to prepare for the Chunnin exams, I guess..?

I met up with Naruto and Sasuke, then we went to Room 301 as we were told. There seemed to be a disturbance at the 2nd floor, so we went to check it out.

Two Chunnins were blocking a door. I see.. I smiled and walked over.

"Shouldn't both of you be guarding the Konoha gates instead of standing here and applying genjutsu to trick these people?"

"I see we are discovered.. As expected from you, Sakura-chan" They said and return to their real self. They removed the genjutsu and poof away.

A guy with bushy brows and mushroom hair wearing a green suit and orange leg warmers stood in front of me.

"Hello! You must be Sakura Hatake. Gai sensei told me all about you! My name is Rock Lee and please be my girlfriend. I promise to protect you with my life!" He said. I blinked at him of disbelief.

"W-What..?" I was dumbstruck.

Sasuke walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Come on, lets go" He ordered.

Naruto and I followed Sasuke to the 3rd floor. His hand is still holding mine. I blushed a little and looked down. When we finally arrived at the door, we met daddy.

"Daddy!!" I squealed and jumped on him. He caught me and twirled me around.

"Glad all of you came. Now, go in. It's going to start soon." He said and put me down.

"Good luck, all of you." He looked down at me and kissed my forehead.

Once we stepped inside, we met the other rookies. Ino jumped on Sasuke and he glared at her. I looked around and saw Gaara looking at me. I waved at him.

After what seem like a decade, a man came in and shouted,"I am your proctor, Ibiki Morino for the first exam and I will be your worst enemy." He said. "Now pick your numbers and have a seat."

I took my number and found my seat next to Gaara. I smiled at him and he returned a small smile.

"You have 2 hours for this exam. There are only 3 rules which are:

1). Do not cheat.

2). DO NOT cheat.

3). DO NOT CHEAT

If you break it 5 times, you will be eliminated. Am I clear?" We all nodded.

"Very well, it starts...NOW!" Everyone started flipping they paper and answered it.

I read these questions with my eyes widened. These questions.. Naruto can't answer them! They are actually expecting us to cheat, expertly! I smirked and saw Gaara having a hard time to answer. He can cheat easily if he wanted to. I grabbed my pencil and wrote the answers quickly for Gaara to copy later. I smiled at him and he seemed to know what I'm planning. He nodded and gave a small smile, then he close one of his eyes and formed an eye with his sand. The eye appeared on my paper and looked at my paper while Gaara wrote all of my answers.

Soon, the time is up and now it's for the 10th question.

"Listen closely. If you answered the 10th question wrongly, you won't be able to take the Chunnin exams ever again. If you want to back down, your whole team will leave with you. Make your choices now."

After almost half of the class is gone, Naruto put up his hand. Naruto!

"Don't underestimate me! I'll take it no matter what it takes! Even if I'm a Genin forever! Believe it!" Naruto shouted.

Being the idiot he is.. I smirked and sighed.

Ibiki sensei smirked and said,"You all pass."

"What..?" Some of the participants gasped.

"You all pass. The purpose of the 10th question is to test your courage to take it."

BANG!

A figure appeared in front of the class. She has purple hair and brown eyes.

"This is no time to be celebrating! I'm your examiner for the second test, Anko Mitarashi. Now, lets GO! Follow me!" She yelled.

Published: December 2014
Edited: 12 January 2017