Chapter 5

I woke up at 4am to prepare for the test. Daddy was missing, so I figured he went to the training grounds. To be honest, I doubt the idea.

After I showered and ate and apple, I head for the training ground. I know he said to skip breakfast, but we do need energy to fight. Apple isn't a heavy food anyway. I even brought 2 more for Naruto and Sasuke knowing they will follow daddy's order.

I spotted Sasuke and stood next to him while waiting for Naruto.

"Morning Sasuke-kun."

"Morning." Better than 'Hn' I guess..

After 15 minutes, Naruto arrived and we waited for daddy.

"Good morning Naru Naru."

"Good morning Sakura-chan! Teme!"

"Hn. Dobe."

I sweat dropped while looking at them fighting. After they stopped, Naruto asked me,"Why isn't Kakashi sensei with you?"

"I don't know..he wasn't at home when I woke up. Oh! That reminds me, I figured both of you will skip breakfast like what he said so I brought apples!"

"But he warned we will puke if we did.." Naruto answered.

"Come on, we need energy for the fight and apples aren't filling anyway." I handed them my apples and they took it.

"Thanks Sakura-chan!"

"Hn." Is that a thank you..? Ahh..whatever.

"Welcome!!"

We waited for 2 hours and he finally arrived.

"YOU ARE LATE!" Naruto shouted while I yelled, "DON'T ESCAPE FROM ME THE NEXT TIME YOU NEEDA WAKE UP EARLY!"

"Gomen..gomen.. You see..I was lo-" He got interrupted by me before he continue his pathetic excuses.

"BULLSHIT!" I pointed accusingly at him.

"Hehe..moving on, today you 3 will be fighting me as I have said. You will have to get these bells in order to become a Genin." He showed us 2 bells.

"But there are only 2 bells and 3 of us" Naruto said. I found this kind of suspicious.

"Yes. Which means the one who didn't get the bell will be sent back to the academy." Daddy answered. Then what's the point of us in groups? I wondered. I narrowed my eyes at daddy.

"What? So we passed the exam in the academy for nothing?" Naruto stood in shock.

"Yes, you can say that. Anyways, it will start now." Naruto, Sasuke and I hopped to the other side hidden in the bushes while daddy is out in the open. We gathered and had our final discussion of our plan.

"Listen guys, do not work by yourself no matter what. Follow the plans. The purpose of this test is to actually test our teamwork because what's the point of putting us in groups if one of us is to be eliminated? Understand?" I whispered to them.

"Hn."

"Sure Sakura-chan."

"Now go!" And our plan started.

Since daddy is a Jounin, he can over power us anytime so we have to out smart him.

Knowing the knuckle head Naruto is, he will be bold and start to attack daddy first. So I let Naruto fight according to his own nature. But the purpose is to only distract Kakashi. Sasuke will be the one to try and take his bells. I act as back up in case Naruto didn't put up a good fight for Kakashi to pay attention to. No offence, Naruto. You will get stronger soon, don't worry.

I watched Naruto fight with daddy while I hide behind the bushes. Sasuke was trying to find the right moment to steal the bells. Unfortunately, no luck. Daddy wasn't moving much which means he wasn't paying much attention to Naruto. Naruto even fell for daddy's trick and got caught in a trap. I face palmed at myself. Daddy disappeared to who knows where. I went to help Naruto and put him down. After that, we left to find daddy.

When we run through the bushes, we were caught in his genjutsu. Naruto fell for it while I easily release it. I snapped Naruto out of it and found Sasuke in the ground. Naruto laughed at Sasuke and he just glared. I giggled and immediately help him out. I sensed chakra below me which I recognise is daddy's so I jumped up and punch the ground with chakra in my fist.

Daddy was exposed, so I smirked and fought with him. Sasuke and Naruto joined in.

I appeared behind him and did a back flip so I was upside down and tried to take the bells. He noticed, so he moved his body and tried to elbow me, but I caught his elbow kicked him into the ground.

Sasuke immediately did his hand signs which surprised me.

"Fire Release: Fire Ball Jutsu!" And he blowed a fire ball out of his mouth which made my heart skipped a beat.

Luckily, daddy jumped into the air while Naruto's clones held him in the air and I took the chance to take his bells before he land. Just in time, the bell rang and we claimed victory.

"WOOHOOOOO!! WE DID IT!! BELIEVE IT! BELIEVE IT!" Naruto squealed. I giggled and laughed while Sasuke smirked which reminds me..

"SASUKE! WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU USED THAT JUTSU!" I was furious and continued "YOU COULD HAVE FREAKING BURN HIM ALIVE YOU DIMWIT!" I punched his head and he glared at me.

"I was surprised that you could use that jutsu at first, but Sakura could as well so I'm not that all surprised. You are an Uchiha prodigy." Daddy said.

"Anyways, there are 2 bells and 3 of you. Sakura, since you are holding the bells, who will you give it too and who will you send back into the academy?" He asked.

"I'm not that dumb, Kakashi sensei. If you were to send one person back into the academy, what is the point of putting us in groups anyway? The purpose of the training is to test our teamwork. If we fail, then yes you will send all 3 of us back into the academy. Isn't that right, sensei?" I mocked him by calling him 'sensei' and smirked.

"As expected from my beloved daughter~~!!" Daddy hugged me and ruffled my hair. Naruto and Sasuke were looking at me and sweat dropped.

Once he release me, he said "You all pass. Congratulations on being the first group that passed my test."

"OH YEAH!! WE ARE SO AWESOME!! BELIEVE IT!!"

"Shut up, dobe"

"TEME!"

"DOBE."

"SHUT UP!" I yelled and punch both their heads.

"Gather here again at 7am tomorrow. We will start our mission then. Now let's go take our group photo."

"Alright daddy!"

After we got our photo, each of us have a copy. Daddy stood behind with Naruto on his left and Sasuke on his right. Both of them were having a glaring competition. I was in front of daddy smiling with a vein on my head because I wanted a decent photo, but Sasuke and Naruto just had to ruin it. We can never get a decent photo, can we? My wish will never come true with them around...

Published: December 2014
Edited: 12 January 2017