{2.}

I stared into his watery eyes as he beg and plead for his life, asking for mercy. I continued to push the knife deeper into his hand.

"Let it be clear, those who steal from me will have to pay the price! I don't play that shit and he should have known." I yelled snatching his head back by his hair as I placed the tip of the butcher knife to his neck.

"You worked for me for years! I put you on! And helped you when you needed me and you don't some fucked up shit like this and steal money and product from me?" I yelled in his face.

"Y'all think I'm playing with y'all? Y'all think this a game? This the streets ain't no pass round here." I yelled eyeing everyone of my workers.

"I'm sor- "shut the fuck up!" I yelled placing the knife deeper into his throat. "Bleed on me and that's yo life."

I stared at each and every one of my workers in their eyes. I was like a dog who could smell fear. I stood in front of them looking at them keeping their face in my memory.

"Fuck up, and this will be you next time ya hear me?"

"Yes sir!"

"I said do y'all hear me? Speak up when I talk to y'all!"

"Yes sir!" The shouted louder.

"Good, Now Go!"

Everyone scurried away except my boys Chi and Black. "I put you on! I show you the ropes and you do me like this?"

"Ice! I'm sorry man!"

I grabbed my gun placing it to the middle of his forehead. "I bet you are." We're the last words he heard before I shot him.

"Tell them to clean this shit up!" I ordered.

"Ight." Black nodded walking out toward the door.

I walked up the stairs toward my office closing the door I placed my size 13 Blue Racer Jordan's on top of my desk.

I grabbed pre rolled blunt lighting it just as my phone rang. Pulling it from my pocket I placed the call on speaker.

"Speak."

"Braylen."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance at the voice of the person on the other side of the phone.

Ramona.

I took a long deep pull releasing it through my nose.

"Where you at?"

"Why?"

"I need fifteen hundred dollars." She simply said.

Money wasn't an object to me I had money, I was sitting on it in fact. I had three different bank accounts and money in different safes at my house and mamas.

"So what you telling me for?"

She kissed her teeth. "So you can give it to me, I know you got it."