{25.}

Brandi
2014

Tears continued to fall as she anxiously paced back and forth across her dorm room floor. Luckily her roommate, Melody was gone for the day, she didn't really feel like speaking to anyone except one person.

The sound of a knock at the door stopped her from pacing, walking towards it she opened the door to a smiling Jason that stood in the door way. His smile instantly turned into a frown seeing Brandi with tears.

"What's wrong baby?" Jason asked, closing the door behind himself.

"Jason I've put up with so much of your shit, you've done me wrong so many times and I was stupid enough to take you back. But not anymore." She cried.

"What? Where is this coming from?" He asked, sitting down at the computer chair.

Throwing her phone across the room at him her blood boiled with anger, watching from where she stood Jason looked down at the phone seeing a photo of himself kissing another woman.

"Again! You've promised over and over that you wouldn't do this to me and yet you do it again." She angrily chuckled. "I was dumb enough to believe you."

"Baby i can explain."

"Fuck you, and your explanations Jason, i am over them and over you i cant keep putting up with this. I'm pregnant and this is how you do us."

"Pregnant?" He repeated shocked.

Turning so her back was toward him she grabbed the pregnancy test off of the desk next to her bed showing him. "Yes, I'm pregnant and unlike you i was faithful in this relationship so this baby is yours."

No words came from his lips as he stared at the pregnancy test in disbelief.

Jason and Brandi met through their mother, which were best friends the two figured they would try to set their kids up together sine they've know each other for so long. After the two graduated high school and it's so happened they both were accepted into the same college UAB University of Alabama at Birmingham.  And make their relationship work for about three years until he began to step out on their relationship  and cheat.

Being young and naive she took him back more than a couple times but this time was the last. "I've talked to everyone here and I decided to drop out i need to be close to my family now that i am pregnant."

"Brandi." Jason softly spoke standing to his feet walking toward her.

"Don't touch me." She said feeling warm tears fall again.

"Baby I'm sorry." He said softly wrapping his arms around her.

•6 months later..•

Back in her hometown she opened her first tattoo shop, which was small but it was hers. Not only did she tattoo there but she also sold her own paintings and drawings.

"Look at you.. miss career woman." Braylen smiled walking into her shop.

Finishing up speaking to her employer she turned to see Braylen walking into her shop with a bouquet of flowers. "Braylen!" She smile brightly walking toward him with her arms out as they hugged.