{37.}

"Alright sis, I'm finished with your hair." Journee, Trinity bestfriend said.

Running her fingers through her hair she smiled at her reflection in the mirror."Okayy!" Trinity smiled hyping her bestfriend up.

Trinity stood in the full length mirror bent over twerking. "Fuck it up!" Journee hyped as the two laughed.

Journee and Trinity met when they both worked at Mr.Pete strip club, the two were both newbies both starting the same night a couple years ago they been tight ever since.

"You still going on that date with Chance?" Journee asked cleaning up the hair station she had.

Since the day Ramona kicked Trinity out of the house she had been staying with Journee and her daughter in their two bed apartment in Reynold Hills, or The Hills as everyone else called it.

"Yeah, we suppose to be going out tonight."

"Okay." Journee smiled. "Where y'all gonna go?"

"I'm not sure, he says it's a surprise." She smiled with a playful eye roll.

"Mhm! It better not be no McDonald's and Netflix and chill." Journee joked.

"It sho better not." She laughed.

Trinity met Chance when she moved in with Journee a couple months ago. The two have been texting, FaceTiming, and talking on the phone but they haven't had a date yet until he finally built up the courage to ask her and she accepted.

"Alright girl ima go get ready."

"Okay boo." Journee said while grabbing her crying daughter.

Storming up the few stairs Trinity walked into the bathroom turning the shower on taking a nice shower listening to the music playing from Pandora.

Doing her normal hygiene she slid into her neon green dress that showed her nice figure and heels. Staring at her reflection she started on her makeup ending with putting on her accessories, diamond studs in her second whole and hoops earrings in her first.

 Staring at her reflection she started on her makeup ending with putting on her accessories, diamond studs in her second whole and hoops earrings in her first

Just as she finished getting ready Journee yelled her name. "Trin, Chance is down here."

"Okay I'm coming!" She yelled back.

Cleaning up after herself in the bathroom she neatly placed everything in the bedroom tossing her dirty clothes into the hamper before going downstairs.