{42}

Okay my bad y'all I lied THIS is the last chapter for this story.
_______________

6months later...

"Mama I'm so nervous, should I  do this?" Brandi asked, as she looked at reflection in the full length mirror.

"Do you really love Braylen?" Anitra, Brandi mother asked.

"Of course I do, with my whole heart." Brandi said.

"Then I don't know why you're even asking yourself that question. I wasn't for him in the beginning but I see that he loves you and he's a great father to the children. You're just getting cold feet it happens."

"You had cold feet about marrying daddy?"

"Whew chile did I?" Anita chuckled. "I almost didn't marry your father, I was gonna just run away and leave him I was so scared, but I didn't. I'm gonna tell you like your grandma told me, marriage is about give and take you give and you receive, marriage isn't always rainbows and sunshine you'll have your good days and your bad just continue to love each other.

"Okay." Brandi nodded wiping away tears. "I'm messing up my makeup." She chuckled.

"Girl stop crying, cuz your gonna make me cry you know I'm an emotional human being." Trinity said walking into part of the dressing room where they were.

"I know, I'm sorry." Brandi chuckled wiping away her tears. "You look cute tho sis that dress fits your just right.

"Don't it tho! I do look cute in this dress." Trinity smiled twerking in the mirror.

"Girl, you can't never not twerk it's like you have a twerk addiction." Ramona chuckled walking into the room with the twins in her arms.

"Aww my babies." Brandi smiled grabbing the twins kissing their cheeks.

"Brandi, you look beautiful." Ramona smiled.

"Thank you Ramona, you look nice as well." Brandi smiled.

"Thank you." Ramona smiled back looking at the twins.

"Brandi, I just wanna say I'm so happy for you two. Braylen is my baby, he's been with me since he was a kid now he's a handsome young man, a father, and soon to be your husband." Ms. Gladys said as she wiped away tears. "You two been through some storms but  I know y'all gonna be alright. I'm glad he chose you to be his wife I love you Brandi." She smiled hugging her. "I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you, I love you too Ms. Glayds."

"Uh uh! Brandi you're about to be my granddaughter call me grandma."

"Alright grandma." Brandi smiled.

"Alright alright, lets finished getting ready this wedding will be starting soon." The wedding planner said.

_____

"You ready to do this son?" Jarrell smiled helping Braylen with his tie as they stood in front of each another.

"Yeah, I've never been so sure in my life I'm ready to make her my wife."

"Good! Well I'm happy for you."