{11.}

"Money been rollin in since that deal wit Paco, shit we shoulda did this years ago." Black smiled counting the hundreds in his hand.

"For real." Chi agreed.

I laid back in the chair looking at the Benjamin's all laid out across the desk. Ever since that deal wit Paco and we received profit from the product money been rollin in heavy.

"Man make sure y'all secure it after you count it and make sure y'all put some aside for us."

"We got it." The guys nodded doing as told as I grabbed my phone from my pocket.

"Speak."

"Wasup baby." Nia voice spoke on the other side of the phone.

"Hey ma, wasup?"

"Nothing on break, I was just seeing what you were up to."

"Nun makin money, you miss daddy?"

"You know I miss you daddy, it's been a minute can you meet me at my place?" Her voice seductively asked.

Biting my lip I nodded. "Yeah gimme a few, I'll be there."

"Okay, see you then." She hung up.

"I'm bout to head out ima see y'all later." I stood to my feet.

"Tell ole girl we said whadup" black nodded.

Nodding my head I walked out of the office making my way to her house.

"So you coming back over later after I get off work?"

Just then the sound my phone rang Brandi name slid across the screen. I quickly slid my jeans on putting my shirt back on before answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi Braylen!" Aiden smiled showing his two missing front teeth.

"Wasup Aiden, how's it going?"

"It's going okay." He answered looking back every few seconds shrugging his shoulders.I couldn't help but laugh as his whole face covered the screen.

"What you lookin for?"

"I took mommy's phone while she was in the shower to call you." He whispered.

"Don't be taking anything that doesn't belong to you Aiden, even if it's yo mama phone."

"Aiden where my phone?" Brandi asked in the background.

"I don't know is it in your purse or in your room like it was last time?"

"This boy here." I laughed.

"Hey can you come over, it's the weekend we can play the game...pleeaaasee Braylen."

I looked over at Nia whose arms were folded across her chest awaiting for my answer. "Yeah, I'll be over in a hour or so."

"Yay!"

"There you go! Who you on the phone with? Give me my phone I should pop you upside yo head for lying to me. What I tell you by Lyin."Brandi fussed snatching the phone out his hand.