{3.}

The sound of my doorbell ringing repeatedly followed by banging on the door woke me up from my sleep. I opened my drawer next to my bed grabbing my gun.

Removing the covers from my body I stood to my feet sliding my feet into my slides, I took the gun off safety as I walked down the hall toward the front door.

I looked into the peephole only to see it was dark as if something was over it. I grabbed onto then handle of the gun tightly as I opened the door.

"Ahhh!" Brandi screamed spilling the orange juice In her hand all over herself.

"Damnnn! I'm sorry B." I gently pulled her into the house taking the items from her hands."

"My fit! What the fuck  is wrong with you Braylen?" Brandi fussed.

"Yo B! I'm so sorry, you blocked the peephole. I didn't know thought it was some niggas tryna do sum."

"And you didn't think to ask who was it?" She rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm sorry B, why you ain't call me like you usually do?"

"Cuz I wanted to surprise you." She glared at me rolling her eyes.

"I'm glad to see you're back."

"Whatever! Give me something to change into and start the washer for me." She fussed.

I nodded my head placing the gun back on safety sliding it back into the drawer next to my bed. "What you feel like wearing?"

"Just give me something, I'm soaked in juice."

"Okay okay my bad."

I pulled out a pair  of  sweats I just received  from fashion nova men collection and a plain white tee giving her a towel. "Hm." I said handing her the clothes.

"Thanks." She said dryly walking off into the guest bathroom.

As she did whatever it was that she was doing. I took the time to pick out an outfit from the closet. Since I didn't have much planned I decided on some grey sweats and a black tee.

Walking into the bathroom adjoined to my bedroom I turned on the shower letting it warm up the rest of the bathroom. Removing my clothes I stepped into the shower.

"Ahh shit it's hot!" I hissed as temperature of the water nearly burned my skin off.I quickly twist the knob turning the water to warm.

'Today just isn't my day.' I said to myself as I grabbed my towel washing my body.

Seconds turned into minutes before I decided I was clean enough to get out.  I stepped out onto the cold tile floor that chilled the bottom of my feet. I stood in front of fogged mirror wiping it with my hand as I wrapped a towel around my waist.

Sliding my feet into my slides I dried the rest of my body and lotion down in cocoa butter. I couldn't be like these niggas out here in the streets pretending as if somebody didn't invent Lotion.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth following up with gargling with mouth wash. Smiling to myself in the mirror I checked making sure my teeth was good.