{10.}

Brandi
"Ooh girl! You should have hooked me up with Ice a long time ago why you didn't tell me about him?"

"Because you was dating like three other guys off and on and I don't want that for Ice."

"Whatever but girl yo friend is so fine! Hmmhm! He's so strong big and thick just like I like it." She licked her lips slowly staring off in space.

"Ugh! I am not trying to hear that." I rolled my eyes fanning her off.

"Girl please! Don't act like you ain't never thought about Ice. I know that mind of your be wondering."

I twist my face up at her. "Nah never had, Bra-Ice and I been friends for a very long time but one thing I haven't done was think of him in a sexual way."

"Girl bye, whatever." Nia laughed.

"Right hand to God I haven't." I stared into her eyes with a straight face.

"Hm! Well you need to cuz sis! If you see what I saw and what he has! You'd be dreaming about it day and night baby boy is slanging he packing heavy." She said laughing at her own words.

The vibration of phone helped me to escape all of Nia foolishness as I slid my phone from my back pocket. I could feel my lips form into a smile as I opened the text from Maurice.

Maurice: "Good morning beautiful you were on my mind just wanted to wish you a great day."

"Who got you cheesin over there?" Nia asked.

"When you pay my phone bill I'll let you know."
I don't know why but Nia was getting under my skin more and more each day.

"Aww thank you so far so good besides my extra and annoying ass co worker my day going smooth."

Kissing her teeth Nia mumbled under her breath as someone walked into the shop.

"Hello!" Nia faked her proper tone.

"You work on them." I waved her off as she walked toward the front of the shop.

Maurice: "Aw. Don't let her get to you you're too beautiful to be upset...but what I do wanna know is when will I see the smile of yours again?"

I couldn't help but blush as I shook my head it's been a while since I've been at this level of friendship with a guy.

"Well if you're not busy tonight I was already planning on cooking dinner and watch a movie you're welcome to come by if you don't already have plans."

"Brandi?" A voice called out glancing up from my phone I saw a girl staring at me with a smile on her face.

"Yeah?"

"It's me Sydra Wallace."

"Sydra from Duncan Academy?"

"Yes! How you been girl!" She smiled hugging me.

"I've been good, I didn't even recognize you."