{5.}

I woke up feeling a presence near opening my eye a little Aiden stood beside me. I quickly jumped up picking him up as he screamed out laughing as I tickled him.

"Ahh! I surrender! I surrender!" Aiden laughed.

"Uh Huh, what you doing tryna sneak up on me?"

"I wasn't. I was tryna wake you, you was making a lot of noise sound wit yo mouth and nose. You was sounding like this." He made a snoring sound  giggling. "That's how you sound."

"Aiden!" Brandi called out we both looked her way as she stood in the kitchen with a spatula in her hand. "Did I tell you not to wake him up?"

"Yes ma'am."

"So why you wake him?"

"He good B. I needed to get up anyway." I yawned stretching my arms and legs out.

"Where you going little man, all dressed up and ready to go?"

"My daddy house, he coming to pick me up." Aiden grinned from ear to ear.

"That's wasup!" I nodded standing to my feet.

I fold up the cover, grabbing the pillow placing it into the closet before going into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before walking out.

"Ight y'all breakfast done." Brandi announced.

My stomach growled at the sight before me. Eggs, bacon, grits, sausage, and toast.

Brandi grabbed paper plates making Aiden plate then her own as I followed behind doing the same.

"What you got planned for the day B?"

"I don't know yet since Aiden gone be wit his daddy I might go get my nails done or go to the shop I'm not sure yet."

"You don't normally work on Saturday's do you?"

"Nah not really." Brandi said glancing down at her phone. "But I need the money."

"Aiden hurry up and eat yo daddy will be here any second."

"Okay mommy." He said before he began to eat quickly. "Don't choke yourself son." She chuckled.

Silence fell between the three of us as we all began to eat. The sound of someone knocking took our attention.

"That's probably Jason." She sighed getting up from the chair walking toward the door.

I bit into my toast watching as she opened the door before walking away. "Wasup Brandi, how you doin?"

"I'm good." She said dryly folding her arms across her chest. "Aiden still eating, when you bringing him back?"

"Prolly tomorrow night."

"Aye Brandi can I get some juice or somethin?"

"Yeah go head."

"Brandi why you got this clown over here?"

"Jason don't start."